Graphic & Web Designer 📍 Boston, United States
NYB Creative is looking for a talented and passionate graphic/web designer to join our growing team. This motivated candidate will start off as a freelance graphic/web designer. Once we know you will be a perfect fit for our awesome team, we would love to bring you on full-time in our Boston office.
NYB Creative is a small agency striving to make a big impact with our clients – mainly local agencies in the finance, insurance, and real estate space. (insert fire emoji)
As a growing marketing + consulting agency, we are looking to attract people with a roll up your sleeves attitude that share our passion for marketing, and most importantly helping others. You will get exposure to many parts of creative and business processes that would otherwise be soloed at a larger agency.
Although we aren’t a kegs and ping-pong table company, (yet…) we have a solid client base of companies that have bought into our process and are engaged with our agency. We are very selective of the clients that we bring on because our goal is to create long standing client relationships, not one-off campaigns and website redesigns.
Working in a fast-paced environment, you will work on a variety of design projects ranging from ad campaigns and newsletters, to UI designs and landing pages. You’ll work closely with the creative director to keep concepts on strategy, and implement digital experiences for ourselves and clients.
Our designers collaborate with our Creative Director, copywriters, developers and digital marketing specialists on a wide variety of digitally-focused projects across the agency roster. Our main focus is to find someone who is self motivated, creative and passionate about what they do. Our ideal candidate has genuine fun with design and creativity to solve agency and client facing problems.
Scenario 1: Assist in the development of a paid acquisition campaign with creative spanning Facebook, LinkedIn and Google ads, accompanied with landing pages that are both unique and on brand.
Scenario 2: Work within marketing automation software to create newsletters and subsequent landing pages to establish a marketing funnel campaign.
This is a Twine Enterprise project. You need to be a Twine Pro to pitch. Click here to learn more.
- Contribute to and create digital solutions across multiple clients
- Work on style scapes that help create informed designs to show clients
- Create beautiful, purposeful designs for web experiences, marketing campaign assets, and digital interfaces.
- Strategize with creative director and marketing team to construct timely client deliverables
- Can translate client feedback into tangible, executable tasks
- Help move projects forward by designing info graphics, providing visual context for blogs, creating and posting social media content, assisting in web design, assisting in branding.
- Look for what drives you – be vocal in how you want to grow and propel your creative forward.
- Execute deliverables that you’re proud of and help you grow professionally and personally
- A degree. Passion! That’s all we ask for.
- An excellent portfolio showcasing various digital project samples. Can contain personal and/or professional work.
- Have an extremely strong working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign)
- Comfortable working with clients and communicating with clients
- Strong understanding of WordPress
- Understanding and eagerness to learn softwares like Unbounce, Hubspot, SharpSpring, MailChimp, Constant Contact (landing pages, newsletters, forms, etc. will be created on this platform)
- Understanding of best practice web design, UI/UX, branding, and graphic design
- Have design skills that extend beyond digital into branding, print, typography, etc.
- Digital Agency experience
- The ability to bring your own ideas to the table - show us that creativity!
- A great sense of humor and attitude!
- Temp to hire (we want to make sure you are the right fit!)
- 5 years of design experience
- Agency experience (a plus)
- 3 years Adobe Creative
- Client-facing: 1 year (Preferred)
- Web Design: 1 year (Preferred)
- Graphic Design: 1 year (Preferred)
- Full-time, Temporary, Contract
- Boston, MA (Required)
Are you looking to pay or is this a collaboration?
Pay to hire someone
Is this ongoing work or a one off job?
How would you prefer to pay?
What’s your day rate budget range? (USD)
$250-350 (Industry average)
Do you have an estimate of the job or project length?
A few months
Are you a company or individual hiring?
Do you have internal sign off on the hire?
Do you need to hire for a specific city, country or place?
Yes, they need to be at a location (give location in job title)
When do you want to have the freelancer secured by?
What is most important for this job?
How many freelancers do you want to contact you?
Do you have a job specification or creative brief?
Yes (please enter this in the description)
Does the freelancer need insurance?
Where did you find Twine?
You contacted me
- Public questions:
Work has begun on this job
...but don't worry, your next job is waiting for you on the Jobs page