Photographer/ Videographer 📍 Santa Barbara, United States
Bravo Zulu Dealer Services is the premier automotive inventory photography service provider in California. We provide engaging photography and videos that turn car shoppers into car buyers. Our video platform is the leader in the industry and helps automotive dealerships by providing SEO benefits with our unique video tagging system.
We have an immediate opening for a photographer/ videographer in the Santa Barbara area with technical and computer skills to take photographs and video of car dealership inventory (new and used vehicles) and then load them onto the dealership websites via our mobile app.
Applicants must have
- iPhone 8 or newer (we do not work with Android devices).
- Their own computer.
- Technical and computer skills.
- Good understanding of photography principles.
- Ability to shoot steady videos while walking/ moving without the use of a gimbal or other stabilization equipment.
- Own transportation and be willing to travel within Fillmore and surrounding area.
- Valid CA drivers license and a good driving record.
- Good work ethic and be a good communicator.
- Be able to convey your schedule with our clients.
- Be able to dedicate AT LEAST three 2- hour days per week during daylight hours.
- Be able to work on your feet for the entire work period.
Training will be provided but technical know-how is mandatory as this position will be mostly unsupervised.
This position is part time/ freelance work; hours are flexible. There is an abundance of work available; work as much as you want.
If selected, you will be paid per vehicle. Expected income is $25 to $35 per hour, depending on your speed and efficiency. Our most efficient photographer makes $44 per hour.
Please email your resume and INCLUDE A LINK TO YOUR PORTFOLIO OR INSTAGRAM ACCOUNT for consideration and we will call to schedule an interview.
- $25.00 to $30.00 /hour
- Photography: 1 year (Required)
- One location
- Flexible schedule
Hours per week
Are you looking to pay or is this a collaboration?
Pay to hire someone
Is this ongoing work or a one off job?
How would you prefer to pay?
What’s your hourly rate budget range? (USD)
Do you have an estimate of the job or project length?
A few months
Are you a company or individual hiring?
Do you have internal sign off on the hire?
Do you need to hire for a specific city, country or place?
Yes, they need to be at a location (give location in job title)
When do you want to have the freelancer secured by?
What is most important for this job?
How many freelancers do you want to contact you?
Do you have a job specification or creative brief?
Yes (please enter this in the description)
Does the freelancer need insurance?
Where did you find Twine?
You contacted me
- Public questions: