Videographer 📍 Philadelphia, United States
- Film videos on set or on location.
- Ensure that equipment for a shoot is present and working.
- Plan the shoot with the creative team and the client.
- Edit footage in post-production.
- Direct other camera operators so that the needed footage is acquired.
- Excellent computer literacy.
- Proficiency with editing software such as PhotoShop.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Relative fitness and stamina to work long hours.
- Proficiency with camera equipment.
This is a Twine Enterprise project. You need to be a Twine Pro to pitch. Click here to learn more.
- $25.00 to $40.00 /hour
- relevant: 2 years (Preferred)
- One location
Typical start time
Typical end time
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is
- Dependable – more reliable than spontaneous
- Detail-oriented – would rather focus on the details of work than the bigger picture
- Autonomous/Independent – enjoys working with little direction
- High stress tolerance – thrives in a high-pressure environment
- Innovative – prefers working in unconventional ways or on tasks that require creativity
Are you looking to pay or is this a collaboration?
Pay to hire someone
Is this ongoing work or a one off job?
How would you prefer to pay?
What’s your hourly rate budget range? (USD)
Do you have an estimate of the job or project length?
A few months
Are you a company or individual hiring?
Do you have internal sign off on the hire?
Do you need to hire for a specific city, country or place?
Yes, they need to be at a location (give location in job title)
When do you want to have the freelancer secured by?
What is most important for this job?
How many freelancers do you want to contact you?
Do you have a job specification or creative brief?
Yes (please enter this in the description)
Does the freelancer need insurance?
Where did you find Twine?
You contacted me
- Public questions: