Graphic Designer 🌎
We are hiring a Freelance Graphic Designer who will create visuals for content marketing.
Whova provides all-in-one event management solutions including a mobile event app to support conferences, expos, and network events. Whova is a fast-growing software company with brand-name customers, including US-Bank, Stanford, Harvard, HP, L’Oreal, Hilton, LEGO, HP, Adidas, Godiva, NASA, IKEA, TEDx, etc.
We are proud to receive the San Diego Business Journal’s Best Places to Work in San Diego award in 2016, 2017, 2018, and 2019, four years in a row.
Necessary Skills and Experience
- At least 1 year of working experience in graphic design
- Fluency in digital design software (e.g., Canva, Sketch, Illustrator, -Photoshop, After Effect, Premiere Pro, etc)
- High desire for perfection and willing to put persistent efforts
- Ability to work well on an ego-free, highly collaborative team by taking constructive feedback to achieve the best outcomes
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
How You will Make an Impact
Work with the marketing team to create images for blogs, webpages, infographics, social media, etc.
What You will Gain
- Project-based compensation
- Cross-departmental collaboration at a fast-growing high-tech company
How to Apply?
Please include your resume, cover letter, and a portfolio demonstrating your visual communication skills as well as the ability to use related software (e.g., graphic designs you created).
- Graphic Design: 1 year (Preferred)
- Fully Remote
- Monday to Friday
Are you looking to pay or is this a collaboration?
Pay to hire someone
Is this ongoing work or a one off job?
How would you prefer to pay?
What’s your day rate budget range? (USD)
$250-400 (Industry average)
Do you have an estimate of the job or project length?
A few months
Are you a company or individual hiring?
Do you have internal sign off on the hire?
Do you need to hire for a specific city, country or place?
No, we can work online
When do you want to have the freelancer secured by?
What is most important for this job?
How many freelancers do you want to contact you?
Do you have a job specification or creative brief?
Yes (please enter this in the description)
Does the freelancer need insurance?
Where did you find Twine?
You contacted me
- Public questions: