Graphic Designer 📍 New York, United States
Graphic artist with excellent powerpoint/keynote, InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop skills (AE a bonus) and a good eye for design. Ability to work fast, comfortable with social media graphics and print and a good sense of humor, as well.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Must be able to plan and organize to meet the needs of multiple departments
- Creates and designs graphic materials (both print and web-ready) utilizing a variety of Materials produced may range from page layouts, posters, exhibit materials, brochures, publications, logos, PowerPoint presentations, illustrations and others as assigned.
- Work with ownership of graphic expectations
- Create and maintain design guides for the general session, broadcast and web graphics
- Responsible for prioritizing and organizing multiple projects and assignments with targeted deadlines
- Must be able to serve as part of a team as well as work independently, and fill in other roles of the department as needed
- Ongoing training to stay current on graphic design knowledge and trends
- The ability to create and design inline emails is a bonus
- Cover letter, reel or samples of work required
- $25.00 to $35.00 /hour
- relevant: 3 years (Preferred)
- One location
Typical start time
Typical end time
This Company Describes Its Culture as
- Innovative – innovative and risk-taking
- People-oriented – supportive and fairness-focused
- Team-oriented – cooperative and collaborative
Are you looking to pay or is this a collaboration?
Pay to hire someone
Is this ongoing work or a one off job?
How would you prefer to pay?
What’s your hourly rate budget range? (USD)
Do you have an estimate of the job or project length?
A few months
Are you a company or individual hiring?
Do you have internal sign off on the hire?
Do you need to hire for a specific city, country or place?
Yes, they need to be at a location (give location in job title)
When do you want to have the freelancer secured by?
What is most important for this job?
How many freelancers do you want to contact you?
Do you have a job specification or creative brief?
Yes (please enter this in the description)
Does the freelancer need insurance?
Where did you find Twine?
You contacted me
- Public questions: