Illustrator/Designer 📍 New York, United States
Siegel+Gale is a global brand strategy, design and experience firm. Using facts, intuition and creativity, we blend science with art, unlocking the power of simplicity to help organizations realize their full potential.
In every one of our offices, you’ll find the simple secrets to our success: People who have found their purpose. Teams that are encouraged to collaborate. All kinds of thinkers, dreamers and builders who are naturally both creative and strategic. At Siegel+Gale, you’ll have an endless supply of new experiences as you do work that connects with people all over the world—and you’ll do it in an environment that helps you grow.
As a Freelance Designer at Siegel+Gale, you will
- Collaborate with Design Director, and Creative Director to create conceptual design solutions, which support brand strategy
-Refine and develop all aspects of chosen design concept
- Work with production team to ensure integrity of design in final deliverables
- Manage, train and mentor Designers and Junior Designers
- Prepare materials for client and internal meetings
- Manage scheduling and coordination of project deliverables with Consultant/Project Manager
- Present design refinements to clients
- Participate in new business efforts as requested
You’re a great fit for this position if you have
- Extensive knowledge of typography, layout, color sense and the latest design tools including PhotoShop, QuarkXpress, and Illustrator
- Strong animation skills
- Strong digital design skills with a background in print
- Strong interpersonal capabilities
- Good time management skills
- The ability to adhere to project budgets and deadlines
- The ability to travel as required
- 4+ years of innovative design experience in a design, consulting or advertising firm with multi industry clients
- Undergraduate degree (B.F.A.) or equivalent; or 4 or more years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination education and experience.
Siegel+Gale continually seeks to advance the principles of equal employment opportunity to all applicants and employees. As such, Siegel+Gale does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, mental or physical disability, or status as a protected veteran. This policy applies to all personnel activities and conditions of employment.
Are you looking to pay or is this a collaboration?
Pay to hire someone
Is this ongoing work or a one off job?
How would you prefer to pay?
What’s your day rate budget range? (USD)
$250-400 (Industry average)
Do you have an estimate of the job or project length?
A few months
Are you a company or individual hiring?
Do you have internal sign off on the hire?
Do you need to hire for a specific city, country or place?
Yes, they need to be at a location (give location in job title)
When do you want to have the freelancer secured by?
What is most important for this job?
How many freelancers do you want to contact you?
Do you have a job specification or creative brief?
Yes (please enter this in the description)
Does the freelancer need insurance?
Where did you find Twine?
You contacted me
- Public questions: