Graphic Designer 📍 Manhattan, United States
Davler Media Group is looking for a free-lance Web/Graphic designer who thrives in a fast paced environment. This candidate will play a key role in the design of digital and print collateral across five media brands.
- Partner with the Marketing team to create exciting and refreshing designs for email, web, social, video and print.
- Comfortable with production design. Updating text/images within existing files, resizing artwork for both print and web
- Designing landing pages, email marketing campaigns, microsites & email presentation marketing templates, media kits, banners ad’s, style guides and sales & event collateral
- Develop and adhere to branding guidelines across all mediums and brands
- 3 years of design experience
- Adobe Creative Suite
- HTML, CSS, and WordPress
- Mail Chimp, Google Documents, Asana
- Understands managing timelines with a sense of urgency within a fast paced environment
- With changing priorities
- Outstanding communicator Must have your own computer with Adobe Creative Suite
- Is detail oriented, brings a positive energy and creative insight
- Is creative and resourceful, able to trouble shoot and problem solve
- Remotely or at our offices in Manhattan
If interested, please email your resume and a link to your website with the position title in the subject line.
Are you looking to pay or is this a collaboration?
Pay to hire someone
Is this ongoing work or a one off job?
How would you prefer to pay?
What’s your day rate budget range? (USD)
$250-400 (Industry average)
Do you have an estimate of the job or project length?
A few months
Are you a company or individual hiring?
Do you have internal sign off on the hire?
Do you need to hire for a specific city, country or place?
Yes, they need to be at a location (give location in job title)
When do you want to have the freelancer secured by?
What is most important for this job?
How many freelancers do you want to contact you?
Do you have a job specification or creative brief?
Yes (please enter this in the description)
Does the freelancer need insurance?
Where did you find Twine?
You contacted me
- Public questions: