Program Presenter 📍 East St. Louis, United States
This is a part-time, seasonal employee position. As NEF’s programs are contract based, presenters sign an employment contract for the presenting season and have no guarantee of contract renewal. Presenters are compensated for official NEF training and presentations, mileage and travel expenses as outlined in the presenter manual. There are no additional benefits.
• Responsibilities in conducting instructional presentations
- Knowledgeable or willingness to learn about basic energy sources, processes, and energy efficiency
- Energetic individual, presentations require standing and interacting with students in an enthusiastic manner
3. Engage students with clear communication and strong vocal projection
4. Schedule may include 2, 3, or 4 presentations/day in different locations
5. Comfortable working as a 2-person team
6. Comfortable with Keynote presentations/equipment technology
7. Represent NEF and sponsors in a professional manner
• Education/Experience Skills:
1. Degree from a college or university preferable
2. Classroom teaching experience or prior work with children desirable
- Capable of using all software and equipment independently for implementation of programs
• Personal Requirements:
1. Current driver’s license
2. Current personal auto insurance coverage
3. Ability to travel by air/car
4. Personal credit card required for travel expense charges
(Reimbursed upon completion and submission of paperwork to NEF)
5. Available for training session when needed
- Willing to comply with all school security/safety procedures
(i.e. fingerprinting, drug testing, background check, etc.)
7. May be subject to sponsor approval
8. Capable of carrying up to forty pounds
Are you looking to pay or is this a collaboration?
No payment, only collaboration
Do you need to hire for a specific city, country or place?
Yes, they need to be at a location (give location in job title)
When do you want to have the freelancer secured by?
What is most important for this job?
How many freelancers do you want to contact you?
Do you have a job specification or creative brief?
Yes (please enter this in the description)
Does the freelancer need insurance?
Where did you find Twine?
From a friend
- Public questions: