Senior Full Stack Developer 📍 New York, United States
The Senior Full Stack Developer assists in the build of marketing experiences for digital delivery. You will be expected to work closely with other Developers and project teams that include animators, art directors, designers and copywriters; as well as technical team members. A Senior Full Stack Developer is expected to code using object-orientated techniques and is up to speed with current development techniques and trends. You will also play an integral role in the development of rapid prototype web, mobile, system applications, working with the latest and greatest technologies in a highly collaborative environment. S/he should have an aptitude for learning and assisting in the implement of new scripting techniques.
This is a Twine Enterprise project. You need to be a Twine Pro to pitch. Click here to learn more.
- Experience working in cloud-based architectures (Azure, AWS, etc.)
- Experience building production-grade web application backends with an eye towards security and scalability
- Expert knowledge of REST API Architectures, XML / JSON / AJAX.
- Working experience with MVC development patterns
- Stay current with emerging technologies and techniques
- Stay current with rapidly changing web standards
- Strong attention to detail – functionally, technically and creatively.
- Experience developing solutions for complex and unusual technology requirements.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to foresee technical obstacles prior to development cycles.
- Maintain open lines of communication relating to the status of a given projects and its risks and challenges
- Work comfortably within a dynamic challenging environment within the parameters of delivery deadlines
- Must have a collaborative and positive attitude
- Must be able to apply best practice working methodologies and processes.
- Must have knowledge of cross-browser and cross-device issues and solutions.
- Be able to perform web component development and daily -maintenance/site improvements across multiple projects
- Must be familiar with standard software-development lifecycles and project-management methodologies (such as Agile).
- 5+ years Web Development experience.
Minimum Technical Skills
- Knowledge of multiple frameworks and libraries
- Knowledge of Webpack/Gulp/Grunt build processes a plus
Nice to Have
- NoSQL database (MongoDB, CosmosDB, etc.)
- Serverless architecture (Azure Functions, AWS Lambda, etc.)
- Frontend framework (Angular, React, etc.)
- Media encoding (FFMPEG, Azure Media Services, etc.)
- Any AI or ML experience
- Chatbot development
- Azure DevOps or other continuous integration platform
Are you looking to pay or is this a collaboration?
Pay to hire someone
Is this ongoing work or a one off job?
How would you prefer to pay?
What’s your day rate budget range? (USD)
$300-500 (Industry average)
Do you have an estimate of the job or project length?
A few months
Are you a company or individual hiring?
Do you have internal sign off on the hire?
Do you need to hire for a specific city, country or place?
Yes, they need to be at a location (give location in job title)
When do you want to have the freelancer secured by?
What is most important for this job?
How many freelancers do you want to contact you?
Do you have a job specification or creative brief?
Yes (please enter this in the description)
Does the freelancer need insurance?
Where did you find Twine?
You contacted me
- Public questions: