Graphic Designer 🌎
Experienced freelance graphic designer needed on part-time/contract basis with creative ideas and fluent skills in Adobe Creative Cloud. We seek a designer who can design professional level creative that appeals to the target market. Must be well versed in print production and prefer experience with consumer packaged goods or food & beverage industry.
- Concept and design, organize and set-up print ready artwork for consumer packaged goods, promotional materials, advertising, sale sheets, brochures, posters, stickers, trade show displays
- Concept and design creative for web content, social media, web page UX/UI templates, email blasts, and web graphics
- Manage print process from color proofing to approvals and printer communication
- Work closely with team to implement changes in a swift and timely manner
- Ability to handle multiple tasks under tight deadlines. May work on multiple projects at the same time, each with a different deadline. A strong sense of urgency, prioritizing projects, and meeting deadlines is a must
- Develop and create illustrations
- You must be an expert in design and fluent in Adobe CS including Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign, etc.
- Ability to work in a fast pace, deadline driven environment
- Ability to follow specific requests and be self-motivated yet be able to work as part of a team within the company at all levels
- Have experience in taking your creative designs from concept to print including managing the print production process
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to follow through from an initial basic request to completion without much directiom
- Outgoing personality and excellent communication
- Continual learner and open to direction - be open to new ideas, researching, keeping up with best practices and trends
- Committed to excellence, high integrity, “whatever it takes” attitude
Bonus skills would be a plus but not required
- Photography experience and Photoshop retouching skills
- Skills in web design such as WordPress, HTML, PHP, email marketing
This is part-time freelance position that is telecommuting. You must be adept and very responsive to working over the phone, email, text and managing projects via screenshare, Trello/Asana, etc.
Please send your portfolio, Behance, LinkedIn, and resume for consideration. If you have experience in social media, please include direct links to any accounts you personally manage.
We regret it’s not possible to acknowledge receipt of every resume due to the high volume of responses. Eligible candidates will be contacted for interviews.
Perfection Snacks – Who We Are
There is a lot of heart in our popular gluten free snacks. It all started years ago when Amy Holyk, our founder and fearless leader, made treats for her son’s kindergarten class. Today, it’s Perfection Snacks where her personal path toward eating cleaner led to creating gluten-free snacks the whole family would love. And, what started as a dream of one hardworking mom has grown into a thriving company celebrating 11 years in business and serving over 100 million better-for-you snacks to the world.
Perfection Snacks is dedicated to making healthier delicious gluten-free snacks with real ingredients you can pronounce. Perfection Snacks offers a variety of savory and sweet snacks including our popular Original Snack Mix, Nacho Cheddar Tortilla Chips, Olive Oil & Sea Salt Pretzels, Lemon Cheesecake Twists, Raspberry Truffle Twists, Salted Caramel Clusters, and more.
- Part-time, Contract
- Graphic Design: 4 years (Preferred)
- Fully Remote
Hours per week
Are you looking to pay or is this a collaboration?
Pay to hire someone
Is this ongoing work or a one off job?
How would you prefer to pay?
What’s your hourly rate budget range? (USD)
$35-50 (Industry average)
Do you have an estimate of the job or project length?
A few months
Are you a company or individual hiring?
Do you have internal sign off on the hire?
Do you need to hire for a specific city, country or place?
No, we can work online
When do you want to have the freelancer secured by?
What is most important for this job?
How many freelancers do you want to contact you?
Do you have a job specification or creative brief?
Yes (please enter this in the description)
Does the freelancer need insurance?
Where did you find Twine?
You contacted me
- Public questions: