Wordpress Web Designer 📍 Worksop, United Kingdom
We have a vacancy for a Freelance Wordpress Website Designer in a thriving, multi service creative business based in North Nottinghamshire.
This role is flexible but will require some working from our studios, with scope for further hours.
The ideal person would have the ability to be able to think creatively and develop websites from a clients brief, content etc.
- Must be able to work to a high standard in Wordpress and be able to use Photoshop etc for preparing graphics and images
- Have knowledge of various WP themes, plug-ins and common page builders
- Some coding knowledge would be an advantage
- Understand and how to implement SEO strategies to the site
- Be able to work on own initiative, self motivated and organised.
- Good English, spelling and grammar skills
- Be comfortable working on Apple platform
- Own transport to be able to commute to our premises
How to Apply
Please send you CV with links to recent websites produced and a covering lettering to the email address provided, along with an expected hourly rate.
- Flexible working hours
- Work from home opportunities
- Part-time, Temporary
- Web Design: 3 years (Preferred)
Are you looking to pay or is this a collaboration?
Pay to hire someone
Is this ongoing work or a one off job?
How would you prefer to pay?
What’s your hourly rate budget range? (USD)
$35-50 (Industry average)
Do you have an estimate of the job or project length?
A few months
Are you a company or individual hiring?
Do you have internal sign off on the hire?
Do you need to hire for a specific city, country or place?
Yes, they need to be at a location (give location in job title)
When do you want to have the freelancer secured by?
What is most important for this job?
How many freelancers do you want to contact you?
Do you have a job specification or creative brief?
Yes (please enter this in the description)
Does the freelancer need insurance?
Where did you find Twine?
You contacted me
- Public questions: