IT and Web Developer 📍 Nashville, United States
Nashville advertising agency seeks an experienced IT Support Technician and Web Developer. This position’s primary role of responsibility will be to provide IT support to our staff, and where necessary coordinate outside vendors to complete IT tasks that can’t be handled in house or remotely. You will need to be able to work remotely from home. You may called upon to do work at our office with our servers.
- Salary is based on experience.
- Support network hardware and software
- Computer and other IT equipment problems and provide resolutions
- LAN/WAN connectivity issues
- Network systems servers and more
- All other IT-related hardware and software
- Miscellaneous tasks to help support our graphics team
- “Clean Up” current systems and processes in support of best practices
Knowledge of and experience with
- Network concepts, hardware, and software, including Microsoft operating systems
- OS X, iOS, and Android operating systems.
- $10,000.00 to $84,000.00 /year
- relevant: 1 year (Preferred)
- More than 1 year
- Fully Remote
- Multiple locations
- Monday to Friday
Are you looking to pay or is this a collaboration?
Pay to hire someone
Is this ongoing work or a one off job?
How would you prefer to pay?
What’s your day rate budget range? (USD)
$300-500 (Industry average)
Do you have an estimate of the job or project length?
A few months
Are you a company or individual hiring?
Do you have internal sign off on the hire?
Do you need to hire for a specific city, country or place?
Yes, they need to be at a location (give location in job title)
When do you want to have the freelancer secured by?
What is most important for this job?
How many freelancers do you want to contact you?
Do you have a job specification or creative brief?
Yes (please enter this in the description)
Does the freelancer need insurance?
Where did you find Twine?
You contacted me
- Public questions: