Graphic Designer 📍 London, United Kingdom
This is an exciting time to join the UK’s leading and award-winning gift list company, which has, for nearly 30 years been delighting couples with a service that helps them create a truly unique gift list. They have unlimited choice, all in one place offering and everything from traditional dinner sets to honeymoon contributions and experiences that will create memories to last a lifetime…all this at absolutely no charge.
We are looking for an experienced Graphic Designer to produce creative graphic solutions ensuring the brand is presenting strong and consistent creative information in line with our brand image and tone of voice, whilst fulfilling the brand values and supporting business objectives.
Reporting to our Marketing Manager, the successful candidate will assist and co-ordinate the development and design of all creative output, including:
- Producing promotional materials including print and digital
- Retouching/ resizing
- Creative concept research and ideas
- Creating online assets including website banners
- Company brochures, communication and media packs
- Strong experience in a Graphic Design role and a creative eye
- The ability to develop graphics with support/enhance a brands DNA
- Proven experience developing and designing creative marketing output
- Experience/Understanding of the print processes ESSENTIAL
- Good communication and written skills
- Flexible and adaptable
- Responsible and pro-active
- Able to take the creative work of others and move it forward in an efficient and timely manner
- 6 Month Contract (2 days per week)
- Hammersmith, West London - must be based on site
- Graphic Design: 3 years (Required)
Are you looking to pay or is this a collaboration?
Pay to hire someone
Is this ongoing work or a one off job?
How would you prefer to pay?
What’s your day rate budget range? (USD)
$250-400 (Industry average)
Do you have an estimate of the job or project length?
A few months
Are you a company or individual hiring?
When do you want to have the freelancer secured by?
What is most important for this job?
Where did you find Twine?
You contacted me
- Public questions: