Graphic Designer 📍 Tarzan, United States
Looking for an experienced freelance vinyl wrap graphics designer. We are a new vehicle wrap startup company. Must have prior experience in creating and designing custom graphics for cars, trucks, boats, business fleet trucks and vans. MUST have experience operating a Roland large format printer and be well versed in the full design to print process. Must have vast experience in adobe photoshop, illustrator and flexi design software. These skill sets are a REQUIREMENT for this position. During the interview process we will request for your portfolio.
We are looking for someone that is detail oriented, creative and willing to work overtime to meet customer deadlines. All computers and software will be provided on site.
Serious applicants only. Thank you.
This is a Twine Enterprise project. You need to be a Twine Pro to pitch. Click here to learn more.
- Part-time, Temporary, Commission
- $15.00 to $25.00 /hour
- Vehicle/Boat/RV Vinyl Graphic Design: 1 year (Required)
- Flexible schedule
Typical start time
Typical end time
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is
- Dependable – more reliable than spontaneous
- Detail-oriented – would rather focus on the details of work than the bigger picture
- Achievement-oriented – enjoys taking on challenges, even if they might fail
- People-oriented – enjoys interacting with people and working on group projects
Are you looking to pay or is this a collaboration?
Pay to hire someone
Is this ongoing work or a one off job?
How would you prefer to pay?
What’s your hourly rate budget range? (USD)
Do you have an estimate of the job or project length?
A few months
Are you a company or individual hiring?
When do you want to have the freelancer secured by?
What is most important for this job?
Where did you find Twine?
You contacted me
- Public questions: