Videographer 📍 Chicago, United States
POTP, LLC is looking for a videographer and editor to make two (2) 30-60 second videos. Videographer must have their own professional camera and editing software. Shooting will take place on two seperate days, the first of which will require less than an hour to shoot.
Features of video include
- General “unboxing” in slow motion, other simple special effects
- Features similar to zooming into a characters eye and it transforms into a different video of their thoughts, then back out thru the eye to see the character in real time once again
- Post video on Vimeo Pro once complete
- Works well under pressure and has the ability to fully edit within 1-3 days of shooting
- Videographer: 1 year (Required)
- 2 months or less
- Store Discounts
- One location
- Flexible schedule
Are you looking to pay or is this a collaboration?
Pay to hire someone
Is this ongoing work or a one off job?
How would you prefer to pay?
What’s your day rate budget range? (USD)
$300-500 (Industry average)
Do you have an estimate of the job or project length?
A few months
Are you a company or individual hiring?
When do you want to have the freelancer secured by?
What is most important for this job?
Where did you find Twine?
You contacted me
- Public questions: