Entry Level Graphic Designer 📍 Des Moines, United States
Perfection Learning, a leader in K-12 curriculum development, is seeking a Part-Time or Temporary Graphic Designer that is trying to build career experience. The position is located in Clive, Iowa, and reports to the Design Manager.
Key aspects of the role include
- developing prototypes of print and digital materials
- creating and modifying the design templates for new and revised materials
- managing layout and production of products through third-party vendors
- continually provide ideas and suggestions to improve the digital workflow
Qualifications include a minimum of 1 year of experience and proficiency in In Design, Photoshop, Illustrator, and Acrobat.
The successful candidate must have
- demonstrated ability to generate new ideas for prototypes including book covers, interior designs, and digital wire frames while ensuring simplicity of execution and adherence to accessibility standards
- experience creating project plans, managing milestones/deadlines using Trello or other organizers, and allocating production work among external vendors and freelancers.
- track record managing multiple projects, allocating time effectively, and delivering on-time, high-quality results
- excellent problem-solving and communication skills
- proven ability to work in a fast-paced, deadline-driven, collaborative climate
- initiative to tackle opportunities outside immediate projects, seek ways to help the team, take on new tasks, and continually develop technical knowledge and skills
- ability to quickly respond to changes in an effective manner, overcome obstacles and maintain a positive attitude.
- Part-time, Temporary, Internship
- $12.00 to $15.00 /hour
- relevant: 1 year (Preferred)
- Graphic Design: 1 year (Preferred)
Hours per week
- Less than 10
This Company Describes Its Culture as
- Aggressive – competitive and growth-oriented
Are you looking to pay or is this a collaboration?
Pay to hire someone
Is this ongoing work or a one off job?
How would you prefer to pay?
What’s your hourly rate budget range? (USD)
Do you have an estimate of the job or project length?
A few months
Are you a company or individual hiring?
When do you want to have the freelancer secured by?
What is most important for this job?
Where did you find Twine?
You contacted me
- Public questions: