Videographer 📍 Fishers, United States
Prime Car Wash is hiring an experienced, part time, Freelance Videographer. The Videographer is responsible for directly supporting the Director of Marketing in day-to-day tasks such as, but not limited to: shooting, capturing, logging and organizing professional-quality footage for our Social Media Platforms and Company Website.
- High school diploma or equivalent (required).
- Associate’s degree or some college (preferred).
- Proficient using high definition cameras, lighting, and fixed mounts
- Understanding of “on location” lighting and sound - Capable of color correction for finished videos
- Passion for creating innovative, original content
- Strong organizational, communication, and troubleshooting skills
- Ability to take timely action to effectively solve problems, using established policies and procedures.
- Ability to perform focused work with close attention to detail.
- Ability to interact with others, both in person and through phone, e-mail, and written correspondence.
- This is a part time position with no fixed schedule. Need to be available as needed
- Some paid travel may be required
- Potential to become a Full Time position
Are you looking to pay or is this a collaboration?
Pay to hire someone
Is this ongoing work or a one off job?
How would you prefer to pay?
What’s your day rate budget range? (USD)
$300-500 (Industry average)
Do you have an estimate of the job or project length?
A few months
Are you a company or individual hiring?
When do you want to have the freelancer secured by?
What is most important for this job?
Where did you find Twine?
You contacted me
- Public questions: