Videographer 📍 Westwood, United States
Westwood Media Center (WMC) seeks a reliable and capable freelance videographer to join our team! Reporting directly to the Production Manager and working in tandem with other employees, the freelance videographer will be responsible for using WMC’s equipment to film athletic events, and other local events as needed.
This is a Twine Enterprise project. You need to be a Twine Pro to pitch. Click here to learn more.
- Set up and break down of video and audio equipment for each event
- Video coverage of events using HD cameras, DSLRs, and Cinema cameras
- Troubleshoot equipment on the fly
- Represent our team with integrity
- Knowledge of sporting events
- Knowledge of camera equipment and proper shot composition
- Some experience with audio set up preferred
- Must be available on nights and weekends.
- Must be reliable and trustworthy.
- Able to lift 50lbs or more and stand for long periods of time while operating equipment
- Must have a valid driver’s license and reliable mode of transportation
- Must pass a CORI/SORI
- Interested parties shall submit a resume and cover letter to Erica Adams, Production Manager. No phone calls, please.
- Please provide resume and Reel
- Wage commensurate with prior experience.
Westwood Media Center Inc. does not discriminate on the basis of race, age, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, veteran status or disability.
- relevant: 1 year (Preferred)
- Driver’s License (Preferred)
- Other forms
- Multiple locations
- Weekends required
- Monday to Friday
Are you looking to pay or is this a collaboration?
Pay to hire someone
Is this ongoing work or a one off job?
How would you prefer to pay?
What’s your day rate budget range? (USD)
$300-500 (Industry average)
Do you have an estimate of the job or project length?
A few months
Are you a company or individual hiring?
When do you want to have the freelancer secured by?
What is most important for this job?
Where did you find Twine?
You contacted me
- Public questions: