Graphic Designer 📍 Collingswood, United States
Spark Creative Group is looking for outstanding individuals to work on multiple accounts and grow with our firm. These positions interact with creative teams, account managers, and clients to deliver work that surpasses our clients’ expectations. The full-time position is long-term, so finding a dedicated candidate is crucial. Compensation is hourly for approximately 40 hours per week for the full-time position and 15-25 hours per week for the part-time position.
Developing concepts that solve problems and create opportunities
Design, sizing and editing of print and digital deliverables
Creating and coordinating website and social media content and updates
Interacting with select clients as the brand contact often initiating new projects,
incorporating feedback, preparing final files, releasing proofs, and
ensuring deadlines are met.
Other related responsibilities
- Mastery level skills in Adobe Suite products (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, others)
- Strong sense of design, balance, composition, proportion, juxtaposition, and typography
- Knowledge of web and mobile best-practices and standards across social and digital networks
- Attention to detail and consistency
- Strong communication, interpersonal, and time management skills
- Able to work quickly and accurately in a fast-paced environment
- Familiar with pre and post-production printing processes
- Able to overcome hurdles and present solutions
- 1-2 years of experience, may include internships, work-study, and apprenticeships
Please submit all of the following -
(1) A cover letter describing why you would be the best choice for the position. Please note specific qualifications and experiences that make you an ideal candidate.
(2) An updated resume
(3) General salary requirements
(4) PDF samples or link to a website of your work.
Thank you for your interest and good luck!
- Full-time, Part-time
Are you looking to pay or is this a collaboration?
Pay to hire someone
Is this ongoing work or a one off job?
How would you prefer to pay?
What’s your hourly rate budget range? (USD)
$35-50 (Industry average)
Do you have an estimate of the job or project length?
A few months
Are you a company or individual hiring?
When do you want to have the freelancer secured by?
What is most important for this job?
Where did you find Twine?
You contacted me
- Public questions: