Graphic Designer 📍 Marietta, United States
The graphic designer will directly support the marketing team in website updates and maintenance, creative development, photography and content creation. The graphic designer will also:
- Ability to manage and coordinate graphic design projects from concept through completion
- Expertly convert ideas/strategy/subject matter into concrete designs that fit brand standards
- Create original content that can be used in multiple pieces, across multiple brands and mediums including buy not limited to postcards, flyers, brochures, web pages, digital ads, video, presentations, newsletters, sales materials and more
- Maintain and organize all creative art files
- Produce high quality, professional files that are print and web ready
- Develop a deep understanding of the brand, audience and key messaging
- Coordinate work with agencies and vendors
- Emphasis working within budget and requirements
- Build and maintain brand standards and elements with aid of agency, make sure all future materials match brand standards and messaging
This is a Twine Enterprise project. You need to be a Twine Pro to pitch. Click here to learn more.
This position will start as a freelance employee (estimating 15-30 hours a week), with the strong possibility of moving into a full-time position if the candidate is the right long-term fit. This position needs to be local, although most work can be remote, the graphic designer will be expected to occasionally be on-site depending on the project.
- graphic design: 1 year (Preferred)
- One location
Are you looking to pay or is this a collaboration?
Pay to hire someone
Is this ongoing work or a one off job?
How would you prefer to pay?
What’s your hourly rate budget range? (USD)
$35-50 (Industry average)
Do you have an estimate of the job or project length?
A few months
Are you a company or individual hiring?
When do you want to have the freelancer secured by?
What is most important for this job?
Where did you find Twine?
You contacted me
- Public questions: