Graphic Designer 📍 El Segundo, United States
One of the most trusted and innovative in-home care companies, providing high-quality, customized, professional care giving services to seniors and children/adults with developmental disabilities.
2018 marked our 10-year anniversary, and since opening our doors we have expanded to 17 locations throughout California, Arizona and Texas.
Join a fun, friendly work environment and expand your portfolio on a wide variety of projects! As part of the Marketing team, you’ll be working with the Senior Graphic Designer on a variety of online and print collateral, including but not limited to one-sheets, postcards, social media graphics, ads, promotional items, and more. Come with a strong design background but also a willingness to learn and grow! Position is 2-3 days per week, with flexibility on schedule as an Independent Contractor. Ability to work out of our El Segundo office (our HQ)!
This is a Twine Enterprise project. You need to be a Twine Pro to pitch. Click here to learn more.
HOW YOU WILL CONTRIBUTE TO TEAM24
- Create thoughtful, visually appealing digital assets for online channels, including but not limited to site content, social media, digital ads, email marketing, list images
- Create assets for traditional channels, including but not limited to sales collateral, flyers, magnets, postcards
- Image sourcing, preparation of files and delivery of files for execution
- Asset, Logo and Image resizing and distribution
- Offer creative input and ideas within the design team and across departments
- Contributing to group brainstorms and new idea sharing
- Maintain brand consistency while striving to keep brands responsive and dynamic
- Work directly with printers to execute projects
- Work closely with Senior Graphic Designer to develop and execute projects across digital and traditional channels
WHAT YOU WILL BRING TO BE SUCCESSFUL
- Bachelor’s Degree in Graphic Design/Communication Design or equivalent
- 1-2 years of professional work experience in design or strong internship/extracurricular design experience
- Solid understanding of design and visual layout with a strong portfolio
- Ability to communicate design decisions and take direction
- Highly proficient in the Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign)
- Ability to work in PC environment
- Manage multiple priorities and demands in a quick-moving environment
- Positive attitude and a team-building mindset is critical
- Ability to work both independently and in a collaborative environment
- Communicate frequently and openly
- Desire to learn new things
- Attention to detail
- Open to changes in team roles and structure due to fast company growth
SKILLS THAT ARE A ‘PLUS’
- Illustration skills (Illustrator)
- Photo retouching skills (Photoshop, Lightroom)
- Video shooting and/or editing skills (Premiere, After Effects)
- Marketing/communications background
- Experience working directly with printers and vendors
- Snacks in the office
- Casual Attire
- Kombucha on tap
- Fun culture celebrations
- Team lunches
- Opportunities to learn and grow
Please submit/attach your portfolio with your application, thank you
Are you looking to pay or is this a collaboration?
Pay to hire someone
Is this ongoing work or a one off job?
How would you prefer to pay?
What’s your day rate budget range? (USD)
$250-400 (Industry average)
Do you have an estimate of the job or project length?
A few months
Are you a company or individual hiring?
When do you want to have the freelancer secured by?
What is most important for this job?
Where did you find Twine?
You contacted me
- Public questions: