Digital Marketer 📍 U.S. Air Force Academy, United States
The focus of this role is to lead social media, digital marketing, and graphic design efforts for VaVa Virtual Assistants’ clientele for the duration of their engagement. The ideal candidate will be self-motivated, organized and self-disciplined, demonstrating expertise in the digital marketing and graphic design space. In addition, they will demonstrate responsiveness, professionalism, be results-oriented, and technologically savvy.
The right candidate will have a keen design eye to create professional graphics on an as-needed basis for VaVa Virtual Assistants and its clients. Additionally, the Digital Marketer/Graphic Designer serves as a support team member to our clients ensuring a satisfactory end product design.
This is a contract, freelance role. VaVa Virtual Assistants is seeking a long-term fit with the ability to advise on best practices and be resourceful. This person will reflect the company’s mission, culture, and serve as a member of the virtual team, including attending weekly calls and in-person meetings (if applicable).
- Represent VaVa Virtual Assistants in a positive and professional manner.
- Collaborate with the clients of VaVa Virtual Assistants to create and execute strategy while maintaining a positive and professional attitude; fostering collaboration.
The following responsibilities are requested, but not required (please highlight immediately if you meet any of these in your cover letter)
- Oversee ad campaign strategy to include monthly budgeting, long-term goals, and reporting on results.
- Define target audiences based on client strategy, goals, and target market.
- Develop a PPC strategy using Google AdWords to help generate leads, including budgets, long-term goals, and reporting on results.
- Brainstorm new and creative digital growth strategies to increase company profits and brand awareness.
- Advise on and execute social media and digital strategy to meet client goals (including social media management and advertising).
- Curate daily content for a variety of industries.
- Email marketing – create email marketing automation plans, create newsletters, execution on different platforms.
- Educate and implement best practices to include lead nurturing, sales conversion, and newsletter communication.
- Create and execute successful automated email campaigns, dripping content to their customers.
- Maintain list integrity, properly tagging customers and organizing data inside a marketing-based CRM.
- Create backlinks for the website and implement a plan to improve SEO.
- Stay up-to-date with digital media developments and apply them, as needed.
Proficient Skills in
- Providing consistent and timely communication to clients.
- Working with the VaVa team to get tasks executed in a timely manner.
- Using stellar grammar and organization in all written communication.
- Strong Internet research/content sourcing skills.
- 3+ years social media management and digital marketing experience.
- Experience with technology such as; GoogleSuite, Hootsuite, all social outlets, Basecamp, Slack, Microsoft Office Suite, and marketing-based CRM tools.
- Advanced knowledge creating ad campaigns and Google AdWords.
- Must be well versed in Photoshop, Indesign and Illustrator
- Must have previous experience with Social Media Designs, Blog - Graphics, and all other related Web and Marketing Graphics
- Collaborate with and help teammates while maintaining a positive and professional attitude; fostering teamwork.
- This position pays $15/hour and is contractor-based work
- Hours vary
In your cover letter, please address your specific interest in VaVa Virtual Assistants, what you can bring to the company with regards to it being a virtual company, how you will be successful in this virtual role, and include information about previous experience as related to the skills outlined above. Applications will be reviewed as they are submitted. Please allow up to two weeks for applications to be reviewed and responded to.
Are you looking to pay or is this a collaboration?
Pay to hire someone
Is this ongoing work or a one off job?
How would you prefer to pay?
What’s your hourly rate budget range? (USD)
Do you have an estimate of the job or project length?
A few months
Are you a company or individual hiring?
Do you have internal sign off on the hire?
Do you need to hire for a specific city, country or place?
Yes, they need to be at a location (give location in job title)
When do you want to have the freelancer secured by?
What is most important for this job?
How many freelancers do you want to contact you?
Do you have a job specification or creative brief?
Yes (please enter this in the description)
Does the freelancer need insurance?
Where did you find Twine?
You contacted me
- Public questions: