Videographer and Editor 📍 Wichita, United States
Would you like to help small businesses grow by giving them the best marketing expertise?
Join DTR MEDIA, work closely with its founder, and learn leadership skills.
We are known for our innovative ability to provide subscriptions for marketing services and we believe every small business deserves a marketing team without breaking the bank. We strive to provide VALUE to our clients.
We are looking for a motivated videographer to join our team. This is a part time position with the potential to transition into a full-time one.
This is a Twine Enterprise project. You need to be a Twine Pro to pitch. Click here to learn more.
- Record video content for DTR Media and its clients
- Work simultaneously on 5+ projects based on current client workload
- Meeting tight deadlines while staying within budgets
- Edit graphic elements, assets, and visuals for marketing and communication efforts including print, video, and shareable motion content for social media platforms, websites, and email marketing
- Apply a consistent design language to support the look and feel of the company’s portfolio of services
- Ensure internal/external brand experience is accurate and consistent across all digital platforms/assets
- Collaborate with other internal/external creative resources, and external freelance/agency resources
- Think creatively and develop new design concepts, graphics and layouts
- Prepare work to be accomplished by gathering information and materials
- Monitor active accounts to make sure that campaigns are executed accordingly
- Follow up on requests timely
- Maintain proficiency in programs such as Adobe Creative Suite
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Majoring or bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design or related field (i.e. interaction design, animation, etc.) or related experience preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc…)
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite with focus on Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, After Effects, and Premiere Pro
- Proficient and familiar with standards for print and file formats and optimizing graphics for the Web
- Video and photography skills
Qualifications and Abilities
- Basic knowledge of office machines, including copier, fax, and printer.
- Basic knowledge of computer and miscellaneous technology
- Strong attention to detail, highly organized
- Strong communication skills
- Interpersonal skills necessary in order to communicate and follow instructions effectively to provide information to coworkers and other departments with ordinary courtesy and tact.
- Able to work effectively in a team environment.
- Able to process work with accuracy.
- Meet commitments and deadlines.
- Able to perform multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Able to work a flexible schedule as needed (weekends and holidays included).
- Able to organize and prioritize numerous tasks and complete them under time constraints.
- Able to maintain confidentiality and process confidential information discretely.
- Demonstrates openness to new procedures, technology and structure.
- 20 hours per week
- Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer
Are you looking to pay or is this a collaboration?
Pay to hire someone
Is this ongoing work or a one off job?
How would you prefer to pay?
What’s your hourly rate budget range? (USD)
Do you have an estimate of the job or project length?
A few months
Are you a company or individual hiring?
When do you want to have the freelancer secured by?
What is most important for this job?
Where did you find Twine?
You contacted me
- Public questions: