Graphic Designer 📍 Las Cruces, United States
Rev Designs is a quality driven large format print company in southern New Mexico with clients all over the region. The primary focus of Rev Designs is motocross graphics and vehicle wraps, while having the ability to accomplish a variety of jobs to meet the needs of our clients. Ideal candidate would have experience with motocross graphic kits or wrap graphics, or both. Having interest in motor sports typically helps match our style that is important to our culture and brand.
- Looking for a part time - full time Graphic Designer / Production Assistant ready to dedicate themselves to the industry and grow with the company while advancing their talent, knowledge, and experience.
- Produce designs based upon client requests using Adobe Illustrator
- Learn, assist, and perform production processes
- Application including prep, install, and post processes
- Communicate with clients
- Other duties as requested
The position is aimed at individuals with the following qualifications:
- 1+ year(s) of commercial/motorsports design experience.
- Working knowledge of Adobe Illustrator
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to communicate with others
- Strong organization and ability to perform under deadlines
- High desire to learn and advance in the industry and with the company
- Knowledge of Motorsports practices and culture.
- Motorsports knowledge (primarily motocross)
- Vehicle wrap design/install experience
- Graphic installation experience
- Prior experience in industry (ie. internship, freelance, previous employment)
- Portfolio / examples of design work with Adobe Illustrator
this is an on-site position, freelancers or remote designers need not apply
- Full-time, Part-time
- $10.00 to $14.00 /hour
- relevant: 1 year (Preferred)
- graphic design: 1 year (Preferred)
- What kind of experience do you have within the Industry?
- Other forms
- Store Discounts
- One location
- Paid time off
Are you looking to pay or is this a collaboration?
Pay to hire someone
Is this ongoing work or a one off job?
How would you prefer to pay?
What’s your hourly rate budget range? (USD)
Do you have an estimate of the job or project length?
A few months
Are you a company or individual hiring?
When do you want to have the freelancer secured by?
What is most important for this job?
Where did you find Twine?
You contacted me
- Public questions: