Graphic Designer 📍 New York, United States
Crayon HQ is looking to hire a freelance graphic designer for bringing client’s brand voice to life.
We are a fun marketing and design agency, focusing on creating out-of-the-box strategies to solve client’s issues. Our focus industries are real estate, technology, lifestyle and food and beverage brands.
You will be working directly with the Co-Founders to shape the long-term success of Crayon HQ. Candidates should be energetic self-starters who are ready to create business opportunities.
This is a Twine Enterprise project. You need to be a Twine Pro to pitch. Click here to learn more.
- Create and design visual assets to be used in videos, presentations, proposals & programs. Enhance existing presentation assets as required.
- Work closely with creative, graphics, and account teams to assist in the production of proposals and presentations.
- Develop collateral to articulate service offerings reflective of both electronic and paper formats.
- Maintain workflow in support of the organization’s internal projects, client projects and co-workers responsibilities in fulfillment of same
- Retain proficiency with standard Design and presentation programs including, but not limited to Adobe Design Standard CS6, Adobe - Production Premium CS6, and MS Office/Outlook, Apple Keynote, and other software programs as deemed necessary.
- Provide effective team leadership in partnership with Producers, Client Services, Creative & Strategy keeping the project’s visual creative thread on track from concept through execution.
- Present to clients both internal and external through capability presentations, public forums, proposals and others as required by the needs of the business.
- Work closely with clients, as necessary, and in-house client service teams from the proposal process through post-project debriefs.
- Develop and manage relationships with a broad range of freelance creative resources.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- $15.00 /hour
- Graphic Design: 2 years (Preferred)
- New York, NY (Preferred)
- Please share your portfolio/website
- What is your rate?
Are you looking to pay or is this a collaboration?
Pay to hire someone
Is this ongoing work or a one off job?
How would you prefer to pay?
What’s your hourly rate budget range? (USD)
Do you have an estimate of the job or project length?
A few months
Are you a company or individual hiring?
When do you want to have the freelancer secured by?
What is most important for this job?
Where did you find Twine?
You contacted me
- Public questions: