Legal Deposition Videographer 📍 Seattle, United States
We are looking for experienced professional videographer in the Tacoma/Seattle area who is a competent and experienced in deposition filming and complying with all procedural and ethical requirements. Skills include camera operation, procedural terminology, hardware and software competency, organization, and problem solving. The ability to remain calm and focused in a high stress environment is critical. Must have the ability to interact with attorneys and professionals at all levels.
Standard business hours (8-5, mon-fri) with some early or late requirements. Flexibility on hours is required as it is on a job-by-job basis. If you are only available a couple days a week that is also acceptable. The way this works is that we have a pool of video techs that we call whenever a job comes up and whoever is available will get the jobs. The better you are the more jobs you get!
Must have your own equipment.
- Flexibility with availability to be able to assist with jobs as they come up
- A degree in video production or related experience is required. Legal industry experience is preferred.
- Must have own vehicle capable of carrying camera equipment.
- Dress code – business dress.
- Needs to have good attention to detail and strong skills with problem solving.
- This is a paid position - dependent on experience
- $50.00 to $75.00 /hour
- relevant: 1 year (Preferred)
- Multiple locations
This Company Describes Its Culture as
- Detail-oriented – quality and precision-focused
Are you looking to pay or is this a collaboration?
Pay to hire someone
Is this ongoing work or a one off job?
How would you prefer to pay?
What’s your hourly rate budget range? (USD)
$45-75 (Industry average)
Do you have an estimate of the job or project length?
A few months
Are you a company or individual hiring?
When do you want to have the freelancer secured by?
What is most important for this job?
Where did you find Twine?
You contacted me
- Public questions: