Animator Editor 🌎
Everyday Speech is the leader in Social-Emotional Learning content for K-12 schools. We use animation and video as an effective teaching method for children with social-emotional needs, including individuals with Autism Spectrum Disorder, Attention Disorders, and Behavioral and Emotional Disorders.
We are seeking an After Effects animator with Adobe Premiere video editing experience. You will be working as part of a 3 person post-production team and will report directly to the Creative Director.
The ideal candidate will be a creative thinker that can take abstract concepts and turn them into compelling animated visual. They also need to have attention to detail, please add the words “Social Skills” to the beginning of your cover letter.
This is a Twine Enterprise project. You need to be a Twine Pro to pitch. Click here to learn more.
- Ability to quickly and efficiently create short animated sequences while staying with in creative guidelines.
- Design your animations so they are easy to change, based on clinical feedback.
- Manage and oversee the technical aspects of video editing and media management.
- Design and create vector based character models and objects.
- Absorb multiple rounds of clinical and editorial feedback and provide solutions and suggestions, in order to create flawless content.
- Attend regular team meetings to improve workflows, divide up animating & editing tasks, and contribute new ideas to team members.
- Comfortable working remotely, in low information environments.
- Someone who can self-motivate and get stuff done even with no one looking over your shoulder
- A proven ability to create. Please send us your reel.
- Mac computer. (We can’t bring Windows environments into our workflow)
- Working knowledge of video editing and motion graphics software including: Adobe After Effects CC, Premiere CC, Audition CC, Illustrator CC and Photoshop CC.
- Need to overlap with US. Eastern Time Zone for live feedback with team and producers.
- Access to High Speed Internet
- Proficient in visual effects and 2D animation
- Proficient in green screen keying
- Great remote communication, and time-management skills
- An eye for detail and accuracy
- Must be organized and able to juggle several projects at a time
You will start as a Freelancer. If there is a good fit with the team, there is the possibility of a Full Time Position, with competitive compensation and paid vacations and holidays.
- Full-time, Contract
- $22.00 to $28.00 /hour
- Adobe Illustrator: 3 years (Required)
- Motion Graphics: 3 years (Required)
- 2D Character Animation: 3 years (Required)
- Video Editing: 1 year (Preferred)
- Fully Remote
- Paid time off
- Flexible schedule
This Company Describes Its Culture as
- Outcome-oriented – results-focused with strong performance culture
- Innovative – innovative and risk-taking
- Detail-oriented – quality and precision-focused
Are you looking to pay or is this a collaboration?
Pay to hire someone
Is this ongoing work or a one off job?
How would you prefer to pay?
What’s your hourly rate budget range? (USD)
Do you have an estimate of the job or project length?
A few months
Are you a company or individual hiring?
When do you want to have the freelancer secured by?
What is most important for this job?
Where did you find Twine?
You contacted me
- Public questions: