UI Animator 📍 London, United Kingdom
We are currently working with a huge spectrum of clients from Experience Agencies, to big global networks, independent design studios and huge client side brands & Start-Ups and have a growing need for UI Animators to work on their products.
Typically they are looking for people who can
- Work alongside UI and UX Designers and the broader Product, - Engineering, Marketing & Production teams,
- Deliver the best possible user designs and develop distinct animations that enhance the product experience
- Work with the user experience designer to use insights from user research along with qualitative insights from customers so the product continues to develop
- Create UI designs that solve user problems
The work will take you across a multitude of digital platforms from mobile, to tablet, to SmartTV and may reach into the physical world with product design.
This is a Twine Enterprise project. You need to be a Twine Pro to pitch. Click here to learn more.
You will need
- A digital portfolio showcasing clean and functional UI designs of products across various platforms and services
- Advanced skills in Sketch and Adobe Creative Suite (especially Photoshop and Illustrator)
- 2D and 3D graphic and animation skills using After Effects or similar software
- Knowledge of mobile best practices, responsive design, information architecture and/or interaction design
- Previous experience of working with a tech team to integrate your designs
- An understanding and awareness of usability and user-centred design best practices
- Strong attention to detail
- An interest in behavioral science and how gamification and social features can help create habit forming routines
What You’ll Ideally Have
- Knowledge of agile processes and the role of a UI designer in this process
- Previous experience with relevant prototyping tools (e.g. Invision App, Marvel, Flinto etc)
- Previous experience of Zeplin, to produce final assets and handover specs for the development teams
- Experience of working with developers to deliver and refine your animations using detailed specifications and After Effects plugins
If you are looking to take on more clients and partner with a recruiter with a very strong network then send across your details today with a clear link to your portfolio!
Are you looking to pay or is this a collaboration?
Pay to hire someone
Is this ongoing work or a one off job?
How would you prefer to pay?
What’s your day rate budget range? (USD)
$250-500 (Industry average)
Do you have an estimate of the job or project length?
A few months
Are you a company or individual hiring?
When do you want to have the freelancer secured by?
What is most important for this job?
Where did you find Twine?
You contacted me
- Public questions: