Digital Designer 📍 London, United Kingdom
We are currently working with a huge spectrum of clients from Advertising Agencies, big global networks, media clients, independent design studios and huge client side brands & Start-Ups.
We have a huge demand for talented Digital Designers to work with our clients.
We are often looking for the following skill set
- Agency experience or working in well-known marketing teams
- Used to working to tight deadlines and ensuring projects are delivered on time
- Strong communication skills
- Delivering high end digital advertising and supporting content across all platforms
- A can - do attitude
- Strong design skills across all digital communication including Digital Out Of Home, Digital Display, Emails, Social & Sites.
We have a need for both strong layout / visual designers, as well as people who can create interactive and dynamic ads.
Software skills include
- Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign
- After Effects (nice to have)
- HTML 5, & Ad Serving platforms (nice to have)
- An ability to create designs from wire frames
If you are looking to take on more clients and partner with a recruiter with a very strong network then send across your details today with a clear link to your portfolio!
Are you looking to pay or is this a collaboration?
Pay to hire someone
Is this ongoing work or a one off job?
How would you prefer to pay?
What’s your day rate budget range? (USD)
$250-400 (Industry average)
Do you have an estimate of the job or project length?
A few months
Are you a company or individual hiring?
Do you have internal sign off on the hire?
Do you need to hire for a specific city, country or place?
Yes, they need to be at a location (give location in job title)
When do you want to have the freelancer secured by?
What is most important for this job?
How many freelancers do you want to contact you?
Do you have a job specification or creative brief?
Yes (please enter this in the description)
Does the freelancer need insurance?
Where did you find Twine?
You contacted me
- Public questions: