Junior Digital Designer 📍 London, United Kingdom
Shoeaholics.com is the online outlet division for the Kurt Geiger group, a platform for selling great brands at reduced prices. Our current brand portfolio includes Kurt Geiger, Carvela , Miss KG, Michael Kors, Ugg, Aldo, Sam Edelman, Birkenstock, Steve Madden, Ted Baker & Nine West, to name just a few.
This is a Twine Enterprise project. You need to be a Twine Pro to pitch. Click here to learn more.
- Design final artwork for day-to-day workload (Daily site updates & emails, organic social posts & stories, paid social display & affiliate banners) that follow the brand guidelines.
- Maintaining design/brand consistency regardless of project size.
- Create engaging social content through the use of animation, video & strong typography to engage our customers.
- Provide day - to - day support to the Design team
- Own smaller design briefs & follow the brief from concept to launch.
- Undertake design, inspirational & competitor research.
Skills, experience & qualifications
- At least 1 year working in a fast-paced company or agency.
- Graphic Design or Visual Communication related degree.
- Portfolio showcasing strong responsive design skills, considered use of typography & creative ideas.
- Strong skills in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator & InDesign) & Microsoft Office
- Strong knowledge of GIF animation is necessary.
- Strong eye for detail & emerging digital trends.
- An understanding of HTML/CSS
Who you are
- Ability to take initiative in response to direction & instruction.
- Willingness to listen to feedback & use it to improve your design.
- Take ownership of projects & work autonomously.
- Take responsibility & manage your time to meet deadlines.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, high-pressure environment & work under pressure, without compromising on the quality of work.
- Must be flexible & adaptable to a range of briefs, designing for different platforms.
- Excellent attention to detail.
If you’re successful, you will work for a business which recognises that amazing people are the key to driving our business forward and fulfil our vision of being the world’s leading multi-channel retailer of luxury branded shoes and accessories. We are a fast-paced business where no two days are the same, so you will need to be adaptable; but we will reward your hard-work, commitment and loyalty with a fantastic benefits package and very real opportunities for progression.
Are you looking to pay or is this a collaboration?
Pay to hire someone
Is this ongoing work or a one off job?
How would you prefer to pay?
What’s your day rate budget range? (USD)
$250-400 (Industry average)
Do you have an estimate of the job or project length?
A few months
Are you a company or individual hiring?
Do you have internal sign off on the hire?
Do you need to hire for a specific city, country or place?
Yes, they need to be at a location (give location in job title)
When do you want to have the freelancer secured by?
What is most important for this job?
How many freelancers do you want to contact you?
Do you have a job specification or creative brief?
Yes (please enter this in the description)
Does the freelancer need insurance?
Where did you find Twine?
You contacted me
- Public questions: