Videographer/Editor 📍 Bristol, United States
United Packaging is a national packaging company located in Bucks County in search of a Freelance Videographer/Film Editor to join our Marketing Team for a temporary period of time. This role will be to assist the Marketing Manager in their vision for branded content and the creation, editing, and production of 3-5 company culture videos to be used for social media, email campaigns, and the company website.
You are an ideal candidate if you are technically proficient, inventive, and interested in storytelling.
This is a Twine Enterprise project. You need to be a Twine Pro to pitch. Click here to learn more.
- Assist in the development and planning of videos
- Full control of filming and editing videos
- Assist Marketing team in gathering inspiration and materials for video treatments and storyboards
- Create assets for social media, website, and other departments
- At least one year of experience in videography/film editing and portfolio of works
- Located in Greater Philadelphia Area
- Must provide own transportation to and from office in Bristol, PA
- Must provide own equipment, including camera, filming accessories and video editing software
- Temporary, Contract
- video/film: 1 year (Required)
- High school or equivalent (Required)
- Bristol, PA 19007 (Required)
- United States (Required)
Are you looking to pay or is this a collaboration?
Pay to hire someone
Is this ongoing work or a one off job?
How would you prefer to pay?
What’s your day rate budget range? (USD)
$300-500 (Industry average)
Do you have an estimate of the job or project length?
A few months
Are you a company or individual hiring?
When do you want to have the freelancer secured by?
What is most important for this job?
Where did you find Twine?
You contacted me
- Public questions: