Digital Designer 📍 London, United Kingdom
Simplicity Partners is a dynamic digital agency based in the heart of London. We deliver great work across social media and digital marketing for our clients in retail, fashion, publishing and travel.
We are looking for a Freelance Digital Designer, with a minimum of 3 years experience in digital and web design.
This is a Twine Enterprise project. You need to be a Twine Pro to pitch. Click here to learn more.
- Responsibility for the full design lifecycle from concept to execution
- Producing beautiful and innovative designs for across websites, mobile, landing pages, digital applications and social media channels
- Able to interrogate a creative brief in order to deliver value to the client
Commercial experience as an integrated designer
- Work alongside strategy, technology and marketing
- UX and UI - Essential
- User-centred design
- Responsive design
- Device contextual design
- Strong typographic skills
- Pitching conceptual design ideas
- Expert in Photoshop and Illustrator
- Understanding of digital production processes
- HTML/CSS experience
- Creative flair
- Very strong attention to detail
- Presentation skills and working in a team
- Full-time, Part-time, Contract
- Digital Design: 3 years (Preferred)
Are you looking to pay or is this a collaboration?
Pay to hire someone
Is this ongoing work or a one off job?
How would you prefer to pay?
What’s your day rate budget range? (USD)
$250-400 (Industry average)
Do you have an estimate of the job or project length?
A few months
Are you a company or individual hiring?
Do you have internal sign off on the hire?
Do you need to hire for a specific city, country or place?
Yes, they need to be at a location (give location in job title)
When do you want to have the freelancer secured by?
What is most important for this job?
How many freelancers do you want to contact you?
Do you have a job specification or creative brief?
Yes (please enter this in the description)
Does the freelancer need insurance?
Where did you find Twine?
You contacted me
- Public questions: