Graphic Artist 📍 Carrboro, United States
Seeking a talented Contract Graphic Artist to work with our management and programming team. The candidate must have working knowledge and a proven track record working at a professional level. The position is on a part-time freelance basis. Must have previous experience performing graphic design. Real estate experience or interest a plus.
Graphic Artist requirements
- Website Design/UX skills (Photoshop, Illustrator)
- Branding and collateral design and layout.
- Assist in project management of assigned projects. Assist marketing and sales in setting up of project timeline and managing of deliverables.
- Team interaction, project review and project tracking.
- Assisting in implementation of best of breed practices.
If you think you have the skill, experience and ability to impress, we would love to hear from you!
Please email your CV and portfolio (PDF preferred. No larger than 10MB please) or website link and a short cover letter. No Phone Calls Please. Please state in the subject line Graphic Artist.
Are you looking to pay or is this a collaboration?
Pay to hire someone
Is this ongoing work or a one off job?
How would you prefer to pay?
What’s your day rate budget range? (USD)
$250-400 (Industry average)
Do you have an estimate of the job or project length?
A few months
Are you a company or individual hiring?
When do you want to have the freelancer secured by?
What is most important for this job?
Where did you find Twine?
You contacted me
- Public questions: