Graphic Designer 📍 Boston, United States
Are you a skilled, creative graphic designer with a passion for ecommerce? Our Boston-based digitally native vertical brand is growing rapidly, and we need a freelance designer to jump in and join the team.
Who we need
The ideal candidate will be able to hit the ground running and produce brand assets based on our newly created style guide. We need a Photoshop pro and a creative thinker to help bring us to the next level.
What you’ll be doing
- Create and design various materials for print and digital collateral
- Design assets for email newsletters, social media graphics, product imagery, iconography, online ads, infographics, web page design
- Discover creative solutions to common start-up problems
- Ensure projects are completed with high quality and on schedule
- Work with a wide range of media and use graphic design software
- 2-4 years of Graphic Design experience specifically related to conversion-oriented design
- Ability to work in Adobe Creative Suite: Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign
- Demonstrable and original creative (portfolio).
- Excellent collaboration and listening skills.
- Self-motivated with an obsessive eye for detail
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, start-up environment.
- Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design or related field required.
- Photography background is a plus
- MailChimp, Shopify, and experience is a plus
- Full-time, Part-time, Temporary, Contract
- Boston, MA (Required)
- 3 - 4 months
Full Time Opportunity
- One location
- 4 - 6 months
This Company Describes Its Culture as
- Detail-oriented – quality and precision-focused
- Innovative – innovative and risk-taking
- Outcome-oriented – results-focused with strong performance culture
- Team-oriented – cooperative and collaborative
Are you looking to pay or is this a collaboration?
Pay to hire someone
Is this ongoing work or a one off job?
How would you prefer to pay?
What’s your day rate budget range? (USD)
$250-400 (Industry average)
Do you have an estimate of the job or project length?
A few months
Are you a company or individual hiring?
When do you want to have the freelancer secured by?
What is most important for this job?
Where did you find Twine?
You contacted me
- Public questions: