Junior Interior Designer 📍 Washington, United States
This is a part-time position for a Junior Interior Designer in our firm. We are looking for someone who can work ad-hoc both remotely and in-person by the hour in small design and decoration/styling projects.
The Junior Interior Designer will be in charge of the conception of the entire project including selecting pieces, developing mood boards and visual aids, preparing estimates and proposals, presenting ideas to clients, and accompanying the execution as needed.
- Experience creating mood boards and floor plans (Photoshop, Google Slides and Icovia mainly).
- Excellent writing, communication and organizational skills.
- Experience working in small renovations/installations is a plus!
- Selecting pieces and preparing mood boards/visual aids.
- Measuring spaces, creating furniture layouts.
- Preparing estimates. Managing budgets.
- Preparing presentations.
- Placing orders, following-up with vendors.
- Performing administrative tasks and maintaining communication with clients.
- Assisting during installations / styling.
- $15.00 to $25.00 /hour
- Interior Design: 1 year (Preferred)
- Washington, DC (Required)
- Multiple locations
Are you looking to pay or is this a collaboration?
Pay to hire someone
Is this ongoing work or a one off job?
How would you prefer to pay?
What’s your hourly rate budget range? (USD)
Do you have an estimate of the job or project length?
A few months
Are you a company or individual hiring?
Do you have internal sign off on the hire?
Do you need to hire for a specific city, country or place?
Yes, they need to be at a location (give location in job title)
When do you want to have the freelancer secured by?
What is most important for this job?
How many freelancers do you want to contact you?
Do you have a job specification or creative brief?
Yes (please enter this in the description)
Does the freelancer need insurance?
Where did you find Twine?
You contacted me
- Public questions: