Graphic Designer 📍 Phoenix, United States
ClearVoice is a content marketing software and services company that helps businesses create more engaging content and get better results in digital marketing. The ClearVoice content creation workflow software and integrated freelancer marketplace make for an incredibly powerful platform to help marketers get better results with less effort.
ClearVoice is poised for high growth. The company was acquired in February by Fiverr who has been encouraging our growth and allowing us to open new positions within the company. Already with 30 employees, ClearVoice works with top Fortune 500 brands across the world.
- Create graphics to support social media post across various platforms
- Generate relevant illustrations and charts for daily blog posts
- Assist with design for marketing needs
- Be organized, ahead of schedule, communicative
- Be open to critiques, suggestions, edits, and new ideas
- Familiarity with Photoshop and Illustrator
- Some familiarity or interest in motion design
- Pursuing a degree in design, visual media, advertising, or a related program
- Open to adventurous food eating
- Can work independently from home when necessary
- 16-20 hours a week
- 3 month duration
- Spring: late Jaunary to early May
- Summer: early June to late August
- Fall: early September to early December
- Applicants should provide examples or online portfolio.
Internship for school credit and professional experience. Access to the best software/technology at one of the top software startups in Arizona.
Are you looking to pay or is this a collaboration?
Pay to hire someone
Is this ongoing work or a one off job?
How would you prefer to pay?
What’s your hourly rate budget range? (USD)
Do you have an estimate of the job or project length?
A few months
Are you a company or individual hiring?
When do you want to have the freelancer secured by?
What is most important for this job?
Where did you find Twine?
You contacted me
- Public questions: