GRAPHIC DESIGNER 📍 Paris, United States
As a Graphic designer, your missions will include the following
- Create, make and decline
- all the visuals of the brand’s campaigns on different communication media,
- training tools, POS materials in different languages, in close collaboration with the Marketing department,
- merchandising-retail and spa tools in different languages, in close collaboration with the Boutique service,
- press kits and press releases in different languages, in close collaboration with the Communication department.
- Ensure global brand consistency,
- Provide usable files according to the needs of each service (PNG, PDF, PSD, etc.),
- Anticipate and respect deadlines,
- Disseminate internally and archive all these elements,
- Participate in the creation of the brand’s packs and different boxes create the sets and decline the packs if necessary.
Profile / Qualifications required
- Combining sense and aesthetics, you have a culture and a particular sensitivity for the world of Premium brands and an experience of at least 3 years in agencies or equivalent brand.
- You like to build, from concept to artistic achievement, strong brand concepts and visual universes. You have a very good image culture. Cultivated, autonomous, organized and flexible, you work quickly and enjoy working in a team and in collaboration with the various departments of our company.
- You are able to manage a project with external stakeholders (agencies, photographers, freelancers).
- You exercise your functions under the supervision and according to the instructions of the Artistic Director and Graphic Chain.
4-month fixed-term position to be filled mid-February. Based in Paris, Missouri.
Are you looking to pay or is this a collaboration?
Pay to hire someone
Is this ongoing work or a one off job?
How would you prefer to pay?
What’s your day rate budget range? (USD)
$250-400 (Industry average)
Do you have an estimate of the job or project length?
A few months
Are you a company or individual hiring?
When do you want to have the freelancer secured by?
What is most important for this job?
Where did you find Twine?
You contacted me
- Public questions
Work has begun on this job
...but don't worry, your next job is waiting for you on the Jobs page