Graphic Designer 📍 San Diego, United States
Alternative Strategies is looking for a Freelance Graphic Designer to add to our creative (and a little crazy) team.
We take pride in who we are and what we do, and hold the same standards for our entire staff (that potentially being you). If you think you are our missing link, please read on!
This position is for a highly motivated individual. You will be exposed to a wide range of projects here, some including, marketing collateral, e-communications, and brand development. This is a great opportunity to experience agency life while building your portfolio. You’ll be working with a great team and a diverse set of clients.
- Be proficient in Adobe Suite applications (Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign)
- Have experience designing for web (social media, web sliders, banner ads, etc.)
- Have an eye for design and be flexible in your creativity (our team continues to test our own creative boundaries and will urge you to as well)
- Have the ability to multi-task, manage your time, and implement projects with limited instructions
- Organizational skills are a must
- when projects overlap it is important to work in a system that is fluid for all our designers to manage
What to expect
- Design graphics across multiple platforms for various clients
- You will be responsible for your own projects as well as collaborating on current open projects
- Working about 20-24 hours/week in the office
- A whole lot of orange
- Hard working, motivated, eager to learn and grow creatively, organized, confident, (and all with a sense of humor?)
Sound like you? Please send both your resume and portfolio.
- relevant: 1 year (Preferred)
- One location
- Flexible schedule
Typical start time
Typical end time
Are you looking to pay or is this a collaboration?
Pay to hire someone
Is this ongoing work or a one off job?
How would you prefer to pay?
What’s your hourly rate budget range? (USD)
$35-50 (Industry average)
Do you have an estimate of the job or project length?
A few months
Are you a company or individual hiring?
When do you want to have the freelancer secured by?
What is most important for this job?
Where did you find Twine?
You contacted me
- Public questions
Work has begun on this job
...but don't worry, your next job is waiting for you on the Jobs page