Graphic Designer 📍 Columbus, United States
Are you a super-talented graphic/textile designer specializing in innovative graphics and allover prints for INFANT/TODDLER or older BOYS and GIRLS?
Our Columbus, OH based small Baby Clothing Company is seeking a motivated freelance graphic/pattern designer who can create innovative graphic design collections for babies’ clothes. Candidate should be able to illustrate both digitally and by hand as well as further manipulate images in Photoshop and Illustrator. As a designer, you should have the current Adobe CC as well as know how to save and export images at appropriate sizes and formats for projects.
We are looking for couple of baby patterns in PNG & PDF format. The candidates would come up with their own creative ideas in designing patterns. The patterns would be shortlisted thereafter.
This is a contractual position and the compensation would strictly be PER PROJECT depending on the experience of the candidate. ALL PATTERNS DEVELOPED FOR BEECOTTON WOULD BE ITS PROPERTY.
This is an excellent opportunity for those who have creative minds and want to demonstrate and enhance their skills in pattern designing. This could also be a wonderful opportunity for those who are going to school for fashion or interested in a fashion career and looking for real work experience and at the same time make some extra money!
An ideal candidate will have the following
- At least one year of prior print studio or textile experience
- Strong interest and passion for pattern/graphic designing & fashion
- Great attention to details and quality of work
In-depth knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite/Cloud (Acrobat, InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop)
- A portfolio demonstrating graphic design skills
- Professional photography experience a plus
- Proficient in all Microsoft and Outlook programs
- Must have great color matching abilities using Pantone colors
- Be on the constant look out for new baby trends and incorporate them into our design catalogs
Additional desired skills
- Entrepreneurial attitude, extrovert personality, excellent negotiation and collaboration skills
- Ability to work independently or with minimal supervision and participate with ideas for process and efficiency improvement
- Ability to work under pressure, prioritize work in order to meet deadlines while maintaining the quality of work
- Networker, preferably already connected in the industry
- Proactive, resilient and a positive attitude to life
- Highly organized with a hands-on approach
- Strong interest in fashion, designs & arts
- Think critically and strategically, learn quickly from mistakes
- Manage time and workload effectively
- Positive attitude, great organizational skills and a strong work ethic
Please submit 3 or more images of your best work from the past, along with most updated resume at the email address provided.
- Part-time, Temporary, Internship
Are you looking to pay or is this a collaboration?
Pay to hire someone
Is this ongoing work or a one off job?
How would you prefer to pay?
What’s your day rate budget range? (USD)
$250-400 (Industry average)
Do you have an estimate of the job or project length?
A few months
Are you a company or individual hiring?
When do you want to have the freelancer secured by?
What is most important for this job?
Where did you find Twine?
You contacted me
- Public questions
Work has begun on this job
...but don't worry, your next job is waiting for you on the Jobs page