Sr.Siebel Developer 📍 Reston, United States
An exciting and challenging opportunity for a Sr. Siebel Developer to contribute to the design and development of web applications based on Open Source technologies on a large IT project providing application development, operations and maintenance, COTS integration and business solutions in the Federal Government. The Sr. Siebel Developer will work closely with government customers and other Web Developers working with Open Source products. Candidates should be proficient in the design, development and testing of the enterprise Siebel solution.
General roles & responsibilities
- Support development of the enterprise Siebel solution.
- Work in close collaboration with backend development team and business stakeholders.
- Work with little or no supervision, provide guidance to the team when necessary and be able to adapt to changing requirements
- Work with customers to translate business needs into software solutions.
- Assist the Project Manager in project planning, tasks and timeline determination for your deliverables.
- Learn and follow standard operating procedures, including following the change management process and ensure compliance with SDLC standards and other customer specified processes
- Stay abreast of current technology and seek out new tools that can be utilized appropriately
- Understand the importance of meeting deadlines.
- Must possess at least 12+ years of professional IT consulting and software development experience.
- Must possess at least 10+ years of Siebel implementation experience.
- Must possess Siebel deployment and configuration experience.
- Must possess Siebel Public Sector (versions IP 16) experience
- Experience in Siebel server-side and browser-side scripts
- Experience in developing Siebel workflows
- Must possess experience with developing Rest API and TLS 1.2 implementation
- Experience in developing SQL queries and procedures
- Must be able to research and work independently to triage, troubleshoot, and fix issues.
- Have some knowledge of JQuery and AngularJS
- Must have experience working in an Agile Development Environment
- Requires the proven ability to manage time while working on a variety of tasks
- Possess a willingness and attitude to help customers find workable solution
- Applicants selected will be subject to a minimum-background investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to sensitive information.
- BS. degree or equivalent experience
- $52.00 to $63.00 /hour
- Siebel CRM: 8 years (Preferred)
- Bachelor’s (Required)
- More than 1 year
Are you looking to pay or is this a collaboration?
Pay to hire someone
Is this ongoing work or a one off job?
How would you prefer to pay?
What’s your hourly rate budget range? (USD)
$45-75 (Industry average)
Do you have an estimate of the job or project length?
A few months
Are you a company or individual hiring?
Do you have internal sign off on the hire?
Do you need to hire for a specific city, country or place?
Yes, they need to be at a location (give location in job title)
When do you want to have the freelancer secured by?
What is most important for this job?
How many freelancers do you want to contact you?
Do you have a job specification or creative brief?
Yes (please enter this in the description)
Does the freelancer need insurance?
Where did you find Twine?
You contacted me
- Public questions
Work has begun on this job
...but don't worry, your next job is waiting for you on the Jobs page