Video Editor/Animator 📍 Jersey City, United States
Looking for a skilled Freelance Video Editor who has experience working in an agency setting who can hit the ground running. Need someone who can work independently but collaborates well with others.
Required Skills and Qualifications
- Minimum of 5 years relevant experience in this field
- Expert ability as a video and audio editor with a strong sense of storytelling
- Senior level animation skills with experience in text treatments, character animation, info-graphics and working in 2.5D
- Expert proficiency in Adobe Premiere Pro, Adobe After Effects, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator and Adobe Audition
- Experience working with industry standard After Effects plugins such as Particular, Form, Primatte, Element and Optical Flares
- Knowledge of keying, compositing, tracking and rotoscoping
- Experience working with various camera file formats (Sony, Canon, Arri, RED, Blackmagic)
- Experience color grading flat and LOG footage and the use of LUTs
- Proficiency in DaVinci Resolve is a plus
- Deep understanding of production and post-production workflows including a working knowledge of Adobe Premiere Pro proxy workflow
- Ability to manage the video editing process from ingest and transcoding through exporting for final delivery
- Ability to work with closely with Creative Directors/Art Directors/Writers to ensure video storyboards come to life and meet creative expectations
- Ability to work within formal schedules and meet tight deadlines
- Flexible and organized enough to manage multiple projects at once
- Able to follow established workflows, standards and project structure
- Video shooting experience is a plus
- Willingness to work extended hours, including nights, weekends and holidays
- Pharmaceutical advertising experience a plus
- Positive attitude and ability to stay calm under pressure
- Collaborative spirit and an open mind
- Extremely creative and passionate about creating great work
- Ability to work independently but also be collaborative in a team setting
- Good time management and project management skills
- Proactive, detail oriented and flexible
- Come prepared to discuss a brilliantly edited movie scene you admire
Are you looking to pay or is this a collaboration?
Pay to hire someone
Is this ongoing work or a one off job?
How would you prefer to pay?
What’s your day rate budget range? (USD)
$250-500 (Industry average)
Do you have an estimate of the job or project length?
A few months
Are you a company or individual hiring?
When do you want to have the freelancer secured by?
What is most important for this job?
Where did you find Twine?
You contacted me
- Public questions
Work has begun on this job
...but don't worry, your next job is waiting for you on the Jobs page