Art Supervisor 📍 New York, United States
The Art Supervisor is a master of delivering great work on one or more brands, and is a high performer who is considered the backbone of the team. The Art Supervisor is involved in day-to-day brand assignments but can also see the big, strategic picture.
- Ability to build a brand visually from the ground up, including: developing color palettes, type families, illustration/photography style, point of view and more
- Ability to manage production of brand visuals (photo shoots, video shoots, working with illustrators)
- Maintain awareness of issues in day-to-day functioning of team dynamics
- Work closely with Copy and Account Services as a cohesive team player to ensure that strategic goals and objectives are met
- Establish rapport with client and be able to present ideas in an organized, professional, and effective manner
- To be regarded as a creative thought leader within the department/team/client
- Stay Creatively Fresh: actively seek and share digital inspiration (creative, technology, general digital trends) with their teams, art department, and agency
Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Strong knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite
- Has 2 years working in Sketch and is extremely comfortable with it
- Has 4+ years of agency experience (healthcare experience is a must)
- Presents a strong conceptual and design portfolio showcasing a variety of 360º projects
- Is passionate about design, is self-motivated, and is quick to meet challenges with strategic thought
- Has experience with strategic brainstorming and campaign development
Are you looking to pay or is this a collaboration?
Pay to hire someone
Is this ongoing work or a one off job?
How would you prefer to pay?
What’s your day rate budget range? (USD)
$250-400 (Industry average)
Do you have an estimate of the job or project length?
A few months
Are you a company or individual hiring?
Do you have internal sign off on the hire?
Do you need to hire for a specific city, country or place?
Yes, they need to be at a location (give location in job title)
When do you want to have the freelancer secured by?
What is most important for this job?
How many freelancers do you want to contact you?
Do you have a job specification or creative brief?
Yes (please enter this in the description)
Does the freelancer need insurance?
Where did you find Twine?
You contacted me
- Public questions
Work has begun on this job
...but don't worry, your next job is waiting for you on the Jobs page