Marketing Assistant & Graphic Designer 🌎
A creative and enthusiastic professional with a knowledge of marketing best practices utilizing current Adobe Creative Cloud applications to execute campaign directives, such as design and edit PSD, INDD, AI & PDF files,write and edit copy, and provide general marketing support to the Campaign Services Area Leads. Adheres to approved language within social media channels and follows best practices. Familiarity with Adobe Premiere Pro, After Effects or similar video/audio editing software, as well as multimedia animation capability is a big plus.
- Part Time, Temporary, Non-Exempt 20-35 hours per week
- Campaign Services Marketing Director
Additional Position Information
- THIS IS A WORK FROM HOME POSITION
Duties and Responsibilities
- Partner with Senior Marketing Manager to facilitate communication between LLS Creative Services, LLS Marketing team, Campaign Services, TNT Leadership and field staff to:
- Ensure consistent messaging, branding and collateral are used nationwide in all mediums
- Ensure key dates are communicated so that collateral and support are available or changed in alignment with chapter timing and online registration open/close dates
- Ensure that field staff have the resources they need to effectively recruit
- Design and/or customize marketing collateral including social media posts, advertising, event sell sheets, custom corporate/community team recruitment materials, email marketing, digital goodie bags, local e-blasts, etc…to ensure branding adherence and local messaging
- Draft and edit copy for print collateral, email communication, web and social content
- Execute national email communication plan as directed by the Senior Marketing Manager
- Proofread content as requested by the Senior Marketing Manager
- Coordinate local printing including bids, artwork preparation and postage
- Manage Canva at Work account and digital and print template library on BOX
- Provide guidance and best practices for the Campaign Services department on design and copy best practices
- Respond to graphic design and copy related requests from the field, Event Strategy team and TNT leadership to maximize opportunities for recruitment and cultivation
- Perform other related duties as assigned
Qualifications/Education & Experience Requirements
- Proficient with Adobe Creative Suite, especially Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator and Acrobat
- 1-3 years general marketing experience with specific knowledge of Graphic Design, Copy Writing/Editing and email marketing **Please provide design and copy samples from your portfolio
- Strong people skills with a focus on internal customer service and teamwork
- Excellent time management, emphasizing service excellence and adherence to prescribed processes
- Must have excellent verbal, written, and communication skills
- Strong word processing and computer skills (Microsoft Suite)
- Be a self-starter, problem-solver and manage assignments independently with little supervision
- Ability to work effectively within a highly productive and diverse team setting
- Be coachable. Give and receive feedback in the design and timeline process
- Must be persistent, organized, and possess the ability to multi-task effectively
Physical Demands & Work Environment
- Physical demands are minimal and typical of similar jobs in comparable organizations
- Work environment is representative and typical of similar jobs in comparable organizations
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society (LLS) does not accept resumes from third party recruitment/search firms. Please do not forward resumes to LLS employees or any company locations or email addresses. LLS is not responsible for any fees related to resumes not solicited by LLS Recruiting. The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society (LLS) is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Are you looking to pay or is this a collaboration?
Pay to hire someone
Is this ongoing work or a one off job?
How would you prefer to pay?
What’s your hourly rate budget range? (USD)
$35-50 (Industry average)
Do you have an estimate of the job or project length?
A few months
Are you a company or individual hiring?
When do you want to have the freelancer secured by?
What is most important for this job?
Where did you find Twine?
You contacted me
- Public questions
Work has begun on this job
...but don't worry, your next job is waiting for you on the Jobs page