Website Developer 🌎
Community Partners in Caring (CPC), established in 1997, and based out of Santa Maria, is a 501 © 3 county-wide community outreach organization that recruits and coordinates volunteers for the purpose of providing free and direct non-medical volunteer services to seniors (age 62+) in Santa Barbara County. Our mission is to provide volunteer support services that allow our senior population to live independently while maintaining dignity, respect, and quality of life.
We believe our elders are valuable members of our community. They should be able to access basic needs, such as food, medical care, preventive care, and be able to maintain healthy human connections regardless of family, social, or economic circumstance.
We are seeking an experienced website developer to update and revitalize our website.
The ideal candidate is a detail-oriented professional with a good eye for graphic design and strong knowledge of website optimization and programming who create web pages based on a client’s needs and brand image. The following skills are desired:
- Coding, such as HTML, CSS, and Java.
- Graphic design. We are seeking to tell a story through images and highly visual web pages.
- Knowledge of various types of software, particularly content management software, WordPress, Photoshop, and similar programs.
- Communication skills. You’ll be receiving information that will be turned into web pages, so, good verbal and written communication skills are essential.
- Customer service skills.
- Time management
- Attention to detail – ability to write code and tweak existing web pages to boost traffic.
If interested, please send resume as well as links to websites you’ve created.
- WordPress: 5 years (Preferred)
- SEO: 3 years (Preferred)
- Website Development: 5 years (Required)
- Business (Preferred)
- English (Required)
- Provide 3 dates/times you would be available for a phone interview.
Full Time Opportunity
- Fully Remote
Visa Sponsorship Potentially Available
- No: Not providing sponsorship for this job
This Job Is
- A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma
Are you looking to pay or is this a collaboration?
Pay to hire someone
Is this ongoing work or a one off job?
How would you prefer to pay?
What’s your day rate budget range? (USD)
$300-500 (Industry average)
Do you have an estimate of the job or project length?
A few months
Are you a company or individual hiring?
Do you have internal sign off on the hire?
Do you need to hire for a specific city, country or place?
No, we can work online
When do you want to have the freelancer secured by?
What is most important for this job?
How many freelancers do you want to contact you?
Do you have a job specification or creative brief?
Yes (please enter this in the description)
Does the freelancer need insurance?
Where did you find Twine?
You contacted me
- Public questions
Work has begun on this job
...but don't worry, your next job is waiting for you on the Jobs page