GRAPHIC DESIGNER 📍 Hawaiian Gardens, United States
Team Vision Marketing, a Hawaii-based full servicing advertising agency and digital marketing firm, is hiring for the position of graphic designer. Team Vision Marketing has been a leading full-service advertising agency for over 20 years and has had the pleasure of working on clients that include Castle & Cooke Hawaii, Honua Kai Resort and Spa, Hyatt Regency Waikiki, Four Seasons Resort Lana’i, Ke Kailani, Castle Resorts & Hotels, and many more.
- We are seeking a candidate that has a minimum 3 years of graphic design experience and preferably has worked on real estate and travel industry accounts.
- Previous experience working for an advertising agency of graphic design firm is a plus.
- The ideal candidate should have a broad range of design experience, including print advertising design, brochure and collateral design, sign design, web and digital advertising design (Facebook, Instagram and Google display ads.
- Please submit samples of your work in these areas along with your resume.
- The Designer will be responsible for concept, design/layout and production.
- Previous experience working with printers and sign manufactures from concept to to final printing/fabrication is preferred.
- We do have an in-house production manager to assist the designer in these areas.
- strong graphic design concept, organizational, communication and interpersonal skills.
- We work in a very fast-pace environment, so the candidate must be a self-starter, flexible and have the ability to handle multiple active jobs under pressure on a daily-basis.
- Adobe Creative Suite applications (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator), and print knowledge required.
- Experience in photography and video production are a plus, but not required.
- Strong illustration skills and real estate/ travel industry experience are very helpful.
To apply, attach your resume and required samples of work as a PDF and reference the position of Graphic Designer. Please indicate whether you are interested in a full-time or part-time position.
We’re sorry that we will not be able to respond to all submissions. Only qualified candidates will be contacted. Please do not call us as we will contact qualified candidates directly.
Are you looking to pay or is this a collaboration?
Pay to hire someone
Is this ongoing work or a one off job?
How would you prefer to pay?
What’s your day rate budget range? (USD)
$250-400 (Industry average)
Do you have an estimate of the job or project length?
A few months
Are you a company or individual hiring?
When do you want to have the freelancer secured by?
What is most important for this job?
Where did you find Twine?
You contacted me
- Public questions
Work has begun on this job
...but don't worry, your next job is waiting for you on the Jobs page