Video Editor/Graphic Designer 🌎
This is a paid freelance opportunity within a digital media start-up in Chicago. The start date for this position is mid-January.
The Video Editor/Graphic Designer supports the creative and marketing team and is responsible for editing videos and images to be used for marketing and promotions on social media.
We are looking for someone who understands start-up culture and is looking to grow with the company. If hired, you will be given tasks to complete by a certain deadline.
An ideal candidate will have the following
- BA/BS in graphic design, motion graphics or something similar
- 3+ years experience in motion graphics, video editing or graphic design at an agency or brand.
- Proficiency in Adobe After Effects, Illustrator, Premiere and Photoshop.
- Strong oral communication skills and an understanding of what should be communicated to a specific audience
- Ability to work independently and remotely while managing timelines
- Their own Mac or Microsoft Surface Pro with membership to Adobe Creative Suite
This is a remote, flexible, freelance position with potential to grow as the company grows.
If interested, please provide a link to your portfolio or reel.
- $16.00 to $22.00 /hour
- Graphic Design: 2 years (Preferred)
- Video Editing: 2 years (Required)
Full Time Opportunity
- Fully Remote
Are you looking to pay or is this a collaboration?
Pay to hire someone
Is this ongoing work or a one off job?
How would you prefer to pay?
What’s your hourly rate budget range? (USD)
Do you have an estimate of the job or project length?
A few months
Are you a company or individual hiring?
When do you want to have the freelancer secured by?
What is most important for this job?
Where did you find Twine?
You contacted me
- Public questions
Work has begun on this job
...but don't worry, your next job is waiting for you on the Jobs page