Graphic Designer 📍 New York, United States
Rug & Kilim is looking for a graphic designer for our trade only showroom in NYC. The primary responsibilities of the designer will be to contribute to the aesthetic of our high-end luxury website, oversee and create branding, social media, marketing and email marketing materials, and to develop print and digital advertisements under the supervision of production team. The designer will also assist in refining our photography, photo-editing and retouching process for Rug & Kilim’s high-end, handmade rug and textile lines. This position has freelance, contract, and full-time flexibility. Interest in developing new rug collections is a plus. Applicants must submit a link to their portfolio or website to be considered.
- Consult Mr. Nazmiyal on developing graphic materials for our luxury website
- Create branding and marketing content for social media, email marketing campaigns, print and digital marketing opportunities
- Consult Mr. Nazmiyal on photography, photo-editing and retouching, and other projects
- Bachelor’s degree with a concentration(s) in graphic design, web design, illustration, photography, advertising, digital marketing, new media, or other related fields
- Key experience with Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign
- Must be able to commute to NYC showroom
- Creative, self motivated, personable, persuasive, and comfortable communicating in the high-end design industry
- Expert in photography and photo-editing best practices
- Portfolio of relevant design work highlighting key experience
- Social Media marketing experience is a plus
- Based on Experience, Negotiable following training period
- $17.00 to $27.00 /hour
- Interior Design
- Luxury Homes
- Monday to Friday
Overtime often available
-9 a.m.–6 p.m.
- Full-time, Part-time, Contract, 2-month training period
- Bachelor’s (Preferred)
- One location
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Flexible schedule
Hours per week
Typical start time
Typical end time
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is
- Dependable – more reliable than spontaneous
- Adaptable/flexible – enjoys doing work that requires frequent shifts in direction
- Detail-oriented – would rather focus on the details of work than the bigger picture
- Innovative – prefers working in unconventional ways or on tasks that require creativity
Are you looking to pay or is this a collaboration?
Pay to hire someone
Is this ongoing work or a one off job?
How would you prefer to pay?
What’s your hourly rate budget range? (USD)
Do you have an estimate of the job or project length?
A few months
Are you a company or individual hiring?
When do you want to have the freelancer secured by?
What is most important for this job?
Where did you find Twine?
You contacted me
- Public questions
Work has begun on this job
...but don't worry, your next job is waiting for you on the Jobs page