Graphic Designer 📍 Canby, United States
Are you creative and innovative with a strong passion for art? Do you enjoy paper crafts or find them interesting? Are you up for a challenge? Are you interested in enhancing your design skills in creating new products? Can you design quickly with strong attention to detail? Do you like dogs?
If you answered yes to most of these questions then you may be the graphic designer we need! We are a fun, fast-paced company who is a leader in the craft market. Currently we are looking for a new part-time Graphic Designer to join our team.
The Graphic Designer will support our marketing objectives with the potential to help with new product design. This role is responsible for creating a new monthly product flyer for our customer base who do not frequent the internet. The graphic designer will handle product packaging and preparing files for production; managing multiple revisions while maintaining brand standards. He/she will work both independently and closely with the President to ensure consistency in quality of work and be able to meet timelines.
Someone with a flexible attitude and an easy-to-work-with demeanor will fit into our culture perfectly. We are a casual bunch who works hard and quickly to make well-designed products our customers will love. The position is a part-time approximately 25 hours per week onsite in Canby with the potential for some work from home options. We have a dog on site so keep your snacks out of reach!
Essential Job Functions
- Monthly product flyer
- Product Packaging
- Creating die lines working within several different design specifications that may change during the process
- Preparing files for production
- Maintain accuracy and consistency with files
- Organize files properly for archiving and cataloging
- Other duties as assigned
Preferred Skills and Abilities
- Strong proficiency in the Adobe Suite, specifically InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop
- Applicable job experience or Degree in Art or Design
- High attention to detail
- Performing job duties in a positive and helpful manner with a strong work ethic
- Strong editing, spelling and grammar skills a plus
- Committed to creating the best product possible
- Able to work as a team but also have the ability to be self-directed and able to fill in the blanks where necessary
- $15.00 /hour
- Graphic Design: 1 year (Preferred)
- photoshop: 1 year (Preferred)
- One location
- Monday to Friday
- Monday to Friday
- No weekends
- Day shift
Are you looking to pay or is this a collaboration?
Pay to hire someone
Is this ongoing work or a one off job?
How would you prefer to pay?
What’s your hourly rate budget range? (USD)
Do you have an estimate of the job or project length?
A few months
Are you a company or individual hiring?
When do you want to have the freelancer secured by?
What is most important for this job?
Where did you find Twine?
You contacted me
- Public questions
Work has begun on this job
...but don't worry, your next job is waiting for you on the Jobs page