Video Editor 📍 Los Angeles, United States
Times Design House - specializing in marketing and management, developing advertisement strategies and tactics. Providing with web design and developing, content making and analytics. Developing and managing databases.
We value experimentation, teamwork, inclusion, confidence and ability to work with firm deadlines (also, would be good if you have great communicating skills; you could be introvert, it’s ok - texting would be alright).
Creative Video Editor, ready join our Los Angeles Post-Production team on contractor bases. (You could work from home (yacht, private island), or come to the office occasionally).
- Knowledge of Mac OS and Adobe Creative Cloud apps including Premiere Pro, Photoshop, Illustrator, Media Encoder and After Effects as well as 3rd party software (nothing too sketchy)
- Experience with codecs, image types, resolutions, frame rates etc.
- Balance and grade color, and mix and level audio within Adobe Premiere (or another software of your choice)
- Knowledgeable of social media and digital video platforms (YouTube, Vimeo, Twitch, IGTV, etc)
- And one more thing - you got to know how to establish a clear understanding of the story line and purpose of the video’s creation
Please, send some samples of your work (link). Tell us a few words about yourself and your previous experience.
Position could be part time or full time. Pay indicated for full time. Could be also project based arrangement.
Are you looking to pay or is this a collaboration?
Pay to hire someone
Is this ongoing work or a one off job?
How would you prefer to pay?
What’s your day rate budget range? (USD)
$300-500 (Industry average)
Do you have an estimate of the job or project length?
A few months
Are you a company or individual hiring?
When do you want to have the freelancer secured by?
What is most important for this job?
Where did you find Twine?
You contacted me
- Public questions
You need to sign up
Only Twine members can pitch on jobs.
Existing members, sign in here.