Digital/ Social Designer 📍 London, United Kingdom
- 7+ years of experience working with brands within an agency or in-house.
- You have an outstanding portfolio showing visually inventive content design.
- Able to demonstrate strong creative thinking applied across social media creative concepts and design.
- Able to produce inspiring ideas that fuel successful digital social media campaigns.
- Experience designing Facebook apps, editorial content, Tumblrs, blogs, microsites etc.
- Design of campaign and content ideas.
- Inspired social content art direction and design, concepting, direction.
- Confident in creating design concepts, from quick visual mockups to polished design files that are ready for all social platforms.
- Excellent attention to detail across design, typography and layout.
- Able to use the in-house creative studio to take your idea from concept to final production.
- Thorough understanding of Adobe Creative suite especially Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator.
- An understanding of After Effects is a key requirement for this role.
- You are strategically minded – able to work on a brief from ideation to delivery.
- You can work collaboratively with other design team members, remaining open, honest, and passionate.
- You are confident in presenting your ideas.
- Experience working at an early-stage startup is beneficial, but not essential.
Are you who we’re looking for? If so, we’d love to hear from you!
At mavis, we want to increase access to forward-thinking, open-minded, progressive workplaces, for all talented individuals regardless of background. We care about equal opportunities and we encourage you to apply if you believe you could make valuable contributions to this position.
We look forward to receiving your CV.
Unfortunately, it isn’t possible for us to respond to every applicant, but we sincerely hope we will have the opportunity to help you find your dream role.
Are you looking to pay or is this a collaboration?
Pay to hire someone
Is this ongoing work or a one off job?
How would you prefer to pay?
What’s your day rate budget range? (USD)
$250-400 (Industry average)
Do you have an estimate of the job or project length?
A few months
Are you a company or individual hiring?
Do you have internal sign off on the hire?
Do you need to hire for a specific city, country or place?
Yes, they need to be at a location (give location in job title)
When do you want to have the freelancer secured by?
What is most important for this job?
How many freelancers do you want to contact you?
Do you have a job specification or creative brief?
Yes (please enter this in the description)
Does the freelancer need insurance?
Where did you find Twine?
You contacted me
- Public questions
Work has begun on this job
...but don't worry, your next job is waiting for you on the Jobs page